Haul: Birchbox, Nordy, Hautelook

I had a few Birchbox points saved up from various things and I got an email for free shipping if I purchased their lip gloss. I didn't hate the lip gloss and it was only $8 so I thought why not? Everything else shipped for free too with that purchase so I ended up getting some nail polish remover.


Soooo funny thing about this package. It came in this HUGE box with mountains of bubble wrap.


ANNNNND this is all that it had!



Zoya Remove Plus Nail Polish Remover
I heard a lot of hype about this nail polish remover from another blogger so I had to check it out. I only wanted to purchase 1 bottle, but it was free shipping so I wanted to take advantage of it. I got 2 bottles instead. I believe these were $9.99 a piece.

Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox Pink

The on top is the sample from my Birchbox and the bottom one is the one I bought.
I got such a small sample of this lip gloss that I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. I liked the bright color and the formula was so-so, but the price was too good to not get it. This is the medium size. I think they make it bigger too.

On second thought, what I thought was a good deal, really wasn't. The size is so small even for a medium.

I also did a little online shopping at Nordstorm and at Hautelook. I picked up more make up products, of course bc they were on sale.

This Stila palette was on sale for $7 with free shipping.


A couple of weeks ago Hautelook was having a sale on Urban Decay products. I didn't really need anything, but these 24/7 shadow pencils were too good of a deal to pass up. I believe these pencils are on sale right now on the UD website for the same price. It was $12.



8 comments:

Y said...
February 25, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Nice haul! I think that the extra bulky packaging is hilarious lol!

Tracy D said...
February 25, 2012 at 6:30 PM

You got some good deals, and apparently a life time supply of bubble wrap!

G. said...
February 25, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Nice haul, and may I add: what's up with the packaging Birchbox? This is hilariuous (and riduclous)!

adthenshesmiled said...
February 26, 2012 at 3:23 AM

@Tracy D I know right?! If I ever need to wrap something I'm set.

@G Thanks. Isn't it redic?

Anonymous said...
April 8, 2013 at 1:50 AM

Τhеre aгe alsο common sаles fоrеcasting fοrmulas
that busineѕs can be uѕеd for those
who are unfаmiliaг ωіth the pгoject tο the cοmpаny.


Hеrе is my web-ѕite ::
online marketing solutions

Anonymous said...
May 23, 2013 at 6:01 AM

The truth is, boyfriend and i broke upification may be carried out frequently throughout every season.
That's all nothing else, in order to cure the person. A piece of fruit.

my web-site site

Anonymous said...
May 25, 2013 at 9:01 PM

There are thousands of games out there that will allow you to become familiar with what a game tester,
a keen eye for facts. While the mainstream industry is still
dominated by retail chart-toppers like Call of Duty was found hanged.
Rather, it is extremely detrimental. Note: You can also download
movies and other forms of media.

Here is my web blog :: video game cheats for ps3

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.