February ♡ Favorites!

Yaaaay! I'm on time with my February favorites this month! I think ever since I made a light box, it's been easier for me to take pictures. I don't have to wait til day time and everything is a little more focused. 


Let's start with my hair products. I LOVE the It's a 10 line. Honestly I can not rave about it enough. I color treat my hair and the color has lasted A LOT longer with these care products.

I normally have very oily roots by the end of 2 days, but not with these products. You would think with the Miracle Shine Spray, it would make it greasy after a couple of days, noooooo! I have gone THREE days without washing before and my hair still looks like I just washed it the same day. 


My favorite eyeshadows of this month are from Maybelline and Wet n Wild. The Color Tattoo is Bad to the Bronze and the Wet n Wild one is Nutty. Both are neutral taupe shades.



My favorite tool of this month has to be my realtechniques brush. I think I paid $9.99 for it at Ulta and the quality is unbelievable. It's dense and as you can tell, I use it a lot for setting my makeup.


These are all my favorite makeup products of this month.  It's kinda random, but it's what I've been reaching for. The mascara formula is nothing special, but I love the wand. It's shaped like a 'U' so it does dramatically different things depending on which side you flip it.



I love the Tarte Lipsurgence lipsticks. They're so creamy and beautifully pigmented. I highly recommend trying them and they twist up so no sharpener needed.

My favorite concealer-ish products this month are a little bit higher end. The Amazing Cosmetics concealer is like it says, AMAZING. It's thick and creamy and applies like a dream. It doesn't crease and lasts a long time. I have also been reaching for my YSL highlighter. I like to apply it to the outer corner of my eyes and on the sides of my nose for a quick highlight.

Random health favorite this month. I have a very hard time swallowing large vitamin pills especially the Women's One-a-days. So I have changed over to gummies and I love these. They taste good and the plus side, they're only $3 at Target.


Don't forget to enter my 100 followers giveaway here! Ends March 31st!


Link me some favorites below! I would love to see yours!

8 comments:

Jessy said...
February 28, 2012 at 11:50 PM

i really like my WnW shadows too, but ive not no love for Maybelline's paint though...i only got one, and i hate the texture, and the formula is sooooo dry and hard to blend...well at least for me..i heard different colors is different when it comes to texture and finishes though...the bronze color is pretty~~~


Jessy

wickeRmoss said...
February 29, 2012 at 2:01 AM

love RT brushes too! xox

Jess said...
February 29, 2012 at 3:03 AM

great products!! i love reading other blogger's faves!


http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com

Pammy said...
February 29, 2012 at 6:14 AM

I've been seeing great reviews of the Real Techniques brush. Now I want one after seeing it on your current faves post. :)

adthenshesmiled said...
February 29, 2012 at 3:54 PM

@Jessy I only have 2 of the Maybelline shadows but the other one I have (Tough as Taupe) is kinda dry so I have to use a primer. The bronze one isn't that bad, it's pretty creamy. I love the convenience of it, it looks like you spent all day blending, but all I did was smear a little on my eyelid

@WickeRmoss Do you have any? They're so affordable!

@Jess Thanks! I love favs and hauls the most!

@Pammy I def recommend getting one to try. I believe they're only available at Ulta, but they always have coupons you can use so make sure you bring one!

Gayle GWishlist said...
February 29, 2012 at 11:21 PM

This powder brush look huuuuge. I'd really love to try the realtechniques brushes. I'm posting my favorites tomorrow, and Tarte's lipsurgence is in there too :).

adthenshesmiled said...
March 1, 2012 at 6:08 AM

@Gayle GWishlist I can't wait to read it!

alanyskpl said...
March 1, 2012 at 10:02 AM

i invested in the same realtechniques brush!! it is amazing and so soft :)

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.