February Birchbox 2012






BLK DNM| Perfume 11 (full size cost: $110) 
New York's hippest denim brand created this spicy perfume. Wear it for a dose of downtown cool.


Yay. Another perfume sample *scarcasm* An seriously it cost $110 for a full size!? This perfume was def not for me. It smelled too manly and musky.


EXUDE| Lip Creme (full size cost: $29) 
Buzz alert: Mega Stylist Rachel Zoe swears by this bold lipstick, which has an innovative crystal applicator that dispenses the exact amount of lipstick you need. 



I was actually pretty excited about receiving this lipstick. I believe it's  full sized. Then I tried it on. I guess the formula is ok, but the color isn't the best for my skin tone. It's too orange. And the innovative applicator ... I've seen it on other lip products and I hate it. The plastic makes it really hard to smear the lipstick around on your lips.





EYE ROCK | Designer Liner (full size cost: 2 packs of 4 $13) 
Stop wrestling with the liquid liner and achieve a perfect cat eye with these  single-use stick on liner strips.



LA FRESH | Eco Beauty Acetone-Free Nail Polish Remover (sample size: 2 wipes, full size cost: 18 wipes for $9.99) 
Leave the cotton balls and acetone behind. These convenient pads dissolve polish with a natural mix of botanicals, plus soothing aloe vera.




Digital Download




Lifestyle Extra: Nail File




4 comments:

Jayme and Mendi said...
February 16, 2012 at 9:20 AM

You are the only one that we've seen that didn't get the bright red exude. We can't wait to play with the eye liner stick ons!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Y said...
February 16, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Poop. The lipstick looks more like a gloss to me. :(

adthenshesmiled said...
February 19, 2012 at 4:15 PM

@Jayme & Mendi I'm excited about the cat eyes stickers too! Let me know how they work out for you.

@Y yea the lipstick is hard to control and the formula is so-so. not the most moisturizing. I wish it wasn't the little plastic applicator.

Hazar 가을 said...
February 19, 2012 at 9:46 PM

I also wasn't impressed with the Exude lipstick! The plastic applicator was a little awkward to maneuver, and I just swatched it on my hand! It was really uneven. The color also didn't work on my skin tone, which is weird since most corals do!

I did my unboxing and review here:
http://www.mrsgaeul.com

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.