Collective Shoe Swaaag

I have never been much of a shoe girl, but lately I have had a bit of a shoe binge going on. I can not stop buying shoes! Any solutions?! I would rather buy handbags, but it's been shoes shoes shoes.


I had been pining after a pair of shoes off of shoemint's website, but I just couldn't justify spending $80 for some random shoes. These are the ones from the Shoemint's website.




I know the shoes are made by Steve Madden, but I don't think the quality of these shoes are worth the full price. Sooooo ...




I saw on another blogger's website that she saw the same pair of shoes at her Marshall's for only $40, so I emailed a picture to my mom so she could look and sure enough Marshall's had them! ANNNNND THEY WERE ON SALE!!


I only paid $29 for these Steve Madden's which I'm sure retail for more than the Shoemint ones. LOVE IT!




I have definitly been on a shoe binge lately and I CAN NOT stop buying shoes. I have boxes and boxes stacked high in the corner and yet I want more. Any one got a solution?


I picked up these babies from Jildor Shoes online. The price was just too irristable for me! Guess how much? Go ahead and guess ... $18 bux for Kate Spade flats!!! I'm sold!










I was at my local TJ Maxx and I found a few more pair of shoes.


They had a good selection on flats and I got these pair of Michael Kors ones. I bought them in black, but I might go back and get them in orange too. They are super comfortable and feels like you are walking on memory foam.





I also picked up a pair of blue patent heels by Guess. I am in love with heels that have a cork bottom. 



What are you ladies hauling lately?

7 comments:

Rainy Days and Lattes said...
February 19, 2012 at 7:34 PM

I haven't bought shoes in the longest time. I love the wedges! :)

Sunnie said...
February 19, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Love the blue heels. So beautiful.

Dyno Pretty Pup said...
February 19, 2012 at 8:52 PM

I have a solution.........stay calm and buy more shoes!

xxx

aki! said...
February 19, 2012 at 10:46 PM

I've been hauling shoes too. CANNOT believe you got those Steve Madden wedges for less than 30 dollars. I really like them!

adthenshesmiled said...
February 20, 2012 at 8:52 AM

@Rainy Days and Lattes Thanks =)

@Sunnie thanks!They're super comfy too

@Dyno Pretty Pup LOVE your philosophy!

@aki! I know right! I would seriously head to marshall's or TJ Maxx

Amber said...
February 20, 2012 at 3:38 PM

I used to hate shoe shopping but now I'm way too into it. All of those shoes are amazing!
<3 Amber

adthenshesmiled said...
March 1, 2012 at 6:26 AM

@Amber Thanks! I used to not really care for shoes either and then I discovered how great they made my legs look and I was sold!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.