Collective Clothing Swaaaag

It's spring times so I picked up a few pieces to add to the wardrobe. I didn't really buy anything too crazy, but most of the things I bought were on sale. 

I bought this Express shirt from TJ Maxx. It was a great deal at $7.99



I picked up a couple of things from American Eagle. They were having a 40% off their clearance sale. I got this denim mini for $11. 


The long sleeved tee was $5. It has pretty flowers and sequins on it. 



I picked up a couple of things from Target. All their spring clothes is so pretty and has a such pretty prints. I bought 2 dresses. The first one I'll probably wear to work and the second one, I'll wear as a cover up.



Don't forget to enter my giveaway here! Ends March 31st!


3 comments:

Hunter87 said...
February 28, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Great haul!
~Jazmin

Amber said...
February 28, 2012 at 5:54 PM

I love Target dresses! There are a few I'm on the look out for! Great haul!
<3 Amber

adthenshesmiled said...
March 1, 2012 at 6:03 AM

@Jazmin Thanks =)

@Amber My Target is usually empty by the time I make it there. Def look online!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.