Clothes Galore: Kohls, Pac Sun, AE

I did a little lunch break shopping, mostly online but I'm addicted to how convenient and cheap everything is.


I normally don't shop at Kohl's because I think they're expensive for a chain store. I would rather go to Macy's or Nody's. But they had a nice sale on their clearance stuff and I picked up a shift and a dress.


The shirt has pretty ruffles on the front and a cute little button closure on the back. It's a cream color and I bought this bc it's professional and looks nice with a blazer.






The dress is a maroon color with darker yellow patterns. I thought the yellow was supposed to be orange instead of gold. My school colors are maroon and orange so that's mainly why I bought it. FOOTBALL GAMES!!






Pac Sun was having an amazing sale online. If you bought three or more items from their sale section, it was 70% off the sale price. I didn't pay more than $10 for everything you see below!


The first shirt is a lacey swing tank by Kirra. It's a pretty light pink color, but see through so I'm gonna have to wear a tank underneath. This tank was $4.50.




I bought 2 dresses in the same color. The photo washes out the vibrancy of the colors but it's a bright teal and a bright blue. I've been eyeballing these dresses for a while now and I had to get both colors bc they were only $7.50.






I picked up a lace front and back tank. It was only $4.50. The cut of this top is really strange. The little tiers don't stay down and it's really short.




Last thing I bought was this bodycon dress. It was $6. I bought it in large bc I thought it would shrink. I'm hoping it will bc it's really lose in certain areas. The print has feathers and lines.






I only bought 1 thing from AE. They were having free shipping and 40% off their clearance so I picked up this dress. It was only $7. The material is silky and it has buttons on the front.




7 comments:

G. said...
February 4, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Nice haul, had some good deals there!

Tiffany Elam said...
February 4, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Ugh, I'm so jealous of all the deals you find.

Tiffany
http://shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

Tracy D said...
February 4, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Love that shirt with the ruffles, so pretty!

aki! said...
February 5, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Nicely done! I like it when people shop at my kinda stores.

Agreed with about Kohls though, a bit pricey.

Che said...
February 5, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Oh I like just about everything your got, especially the second dress from Kohls and the dress from AE (such a great deal too)!

EveryDay Makeup blog said...
February 5, 2012 at 7:43 PM

OMg everything you got are super cute! I agree with you, Khols is expensive :(. But I do like it when they have 75% off sales.

adthenshesmiled said...
February 14, 2012 at 8:13 PM

@G Thanks =) I'm a total bargain hunter!

@Tiffany haha blame it on the internet

@Tracy D Thanks =)

@aki! Thanks!

@che Thanks!

@Everyday Makeup Blog Me too! I wish it was more often!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.