True Life: I have a shopping addiction

Did anyone else see that episode of True Life? It was actually quite crazy what people would do just so they could go shopping. I don't think I've progressed to that point yet, but sometimes I can never tell if I need it or if I want it. Usually it's a want, but I need to learn to just say no.


I did a little post break up shopping with money I know I should be saving, but it's TJ Maxx. I'm a sucker for their price tags. 


Damage: 2 bags and 3 pairs of shoes. I know I need shopping rehab.


They didn't have much new things in the make up dept but they certainly stocked up some stuff in the shoe dept. I picked up a pair of platform chunky heels. I wasn't sure if I wanted them, but they just looked so cute on! The print reminds me of Missoni's line, but these are by Madden Girl. It also has that knit texture.







I LOVED the heels so much that I HAD to buy a pair of matching flats. These are for the lazy days at work when you just need a little accent, color, fun. The print is exactly the same as the heels and so is the material. These flats are by Steve Madden tho.





I also picked up a pair of my favorite kind of flats. I have 2 pairs by BCBG in black and pink that are just like this and they are so comfortable. These are exactly the same except they're teal and by Lucky Brand. I didn't even realize they made shoes. 




In the bag dept they were doing the yellow tag clearances. I picked up this big laptop tote. It has a couple of compartments and is perfect for taking my laptop to work. Best part, it was only $10!




I have to admit this was an impulse buy. I had seen this bag before and didn't buy it bc it was expensive but on yellow tag clearance, this bag was a great deal! It's by Juicy Couture and NO it's not the velour ones. This is from their spring 2011 Luxe Chiffon Collection and it's called the daydreamer bag.


Generic internet picture via google
I LOVE the color of it and it's roomy so it will fit everything you need. The original price tag said $338 and TJ Maxx sold it for $130. I got this for $49 ... yes you read that right. The yellow tag clearance made this bag more than 75% off!!!








What have you ladies been hauling lately? Score any good deals? Hurry to TJ Maxx to catch some of these yellow tag deals.



9 comments:

Cara Robinson said...
January 26, 2012 at 5:44 PM

I loveee those heels!! Great buys :) xx

Miranda said...
January 26, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Ohhhh I want that purple purse!!!! I wish tj maxx was closer to me!

Tiffany Elam said...
January 26, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Please teach me your ways.

Tiffany
http://shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

Amber said...
January 26, 2012 at 9:49 PM

I am DYING for this bag!

Jess said...
January 27, 2012 at 3:58 AM

great picks!!! love the shoes!


http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

Tam said...
January 27, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Great shoes! I love the blue flats and the Missoni-esque Steve Maddens. So cute! Great finds!

Hello, Framboise!

Mai said...
January 28, 2012 at 7:00 AM

nice haul (:

http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/
CMPang x

Tracy D said...
January 28, 2012 at 7:32 PM

That computer bag is gorgeous and such a steal, you got some great deals!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.