New Years Fails =(

I like to keep my personal life out of my blog, but who better to share this with than my trusty followers. Plus, I'm sure everyone is tired of me asking them for advice. I typed this entry a thousand times before I actually decided to go through with it, so here we go ...

So this year is going to be a whole new ball park for me. I'm actually going to spend it single for the first time in idk how long ... I have been dating the same guy for 3 years and we finally ended things this new years, well on New Years Eve to be exact. Needless to say my NYE wasn't very pretty. Thank god for waterproof mascara.


I failboated and forgot to take a single picture of my outfit, but I have a few odds and ends of my outfit and my hair. 


Here's the dress I wore ... I got it from Forever21 and I believe it's still available. The price was around $17








These are the earrings I wore. I got them from Jewelmint and they're called the Times Square Earrings.






This is the leftover of my hair. It was HUGE and fluffy and curly. Loved every second of it. 




Cheers to a new year ladies and cheers to finding a new me!

5 comments:

Tiffany Elam said...
January 5, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Next time I'm in town, we're gonna figure out the whole voluminous hair thing without having you sit under the dryer for a bajillion minutes!!

Tiffany
http://shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

Heidi said...
January 5, 2012 at 1:50 PM

I'm so sorry for you NYE.

Love, Heidi

searchingforLBD.blogspot.com

Diana said...
January 16, 2012 at 2:53 PM

That's a cute dress and earrings! I'm so sorry to hear about the breakup. :( But hey, new year and possibly a new boyfriend lol :D

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.