Mini Haulage: Sephora, Ulta

I guess everyone knew me too well and got me Sephora or Ulta gift cards for Christmas, so I already spent most of it. 


I made a new years resolution that I wouldn't buy anymore make up til I used up a few more products. I don't know how long that's going to last, but there isn't a Sephora or Ulta down in Blacksburg, so that will hopefully help out.


I used one of my gift cards to pick up my new favorite perfume! It's the Coach Poppy one in the red box. I was torn between the red or the purple, but I liked the red one better bc it was less floral and more sweet.



I used my Ulta gift card for a couple of things.  I bought the new Hervana powder, some eyelure lashes, and another Hello Flawless powder. 

I thought I would really love the eyelashes, but they are too big for my eyes. They look really unnatural and weird. I don't know what to do with these now.

I think I'll do a full review on the Hervana powder once I actually use it. I can tell you that it smells really good, like watermelon or fruity. The Hello Flawless powder is one of my new favs. It's so finely milled that it can give you a lot or a little coverage.


Last thing I picked up was a Real Techniques stippling brush. I am so impressed with the quality of these brushes that I highly recommend them. They are really well made and super affordable. I believe this one was only $9.99 and Ulta ALWAYS has coupons in the paper. 





6 comments:

Miranda said...
January 5, 2012 at 8:25 PM

I have been eyeing that brush! I have the eye set and love them!

Diana said...
January 5, 2012 at 9:50 PM

That Poppy perfume is on my list of perfumes to get this year. I'm so glad you got it.

Rainy Days and Lattes said...
January 6, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Nice! What is a Hervana powder? I'd love to hear your thoughts on it :)

Rinny said...
January 7, 2012 at 4:43 PM

The Coach perfume is so cute! I would totally get it just for the cute bottle. And I've been seeing those brushes everywhere lately; I should pick up a few next time at Ulta. Great buys!

Thanks so much for subscribing to my blog!

Audrey said...
January 8, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Great purchases girl!
How about follow each other?(:

adthenshesmiled said...
January 15, 2012 at 6:18 PM

@Miranda I would def recommend the brushes. So affordable and they're very well made too!

@Diana I love the Poppy perfume! I thought I would want the purple one, but it was too floraly for me. I love the red one though!

@Rainy Days and Lattes I def will do a review once I use it a bit more =)

@Rinny Def pick up the brushes and make sure you use a coupon too! Ulta has tons of those!

@Audrey Thanks! Love to! Following asap!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.