Mini Haul: Target

Being at home with my parents has its perks. The Target down at my school hasn't had a real update in their makeup department in a while so I love going to the Targets at home.




I picked up some false eyelashes from Ardell. I think 110 is the most popular lashes. I haven't tried these yet, but hopefully they work out.




I also picked up 2 things from the Milani line. I got another blush in Fantastico Mauve. I want to collect all the shades, but my Target only had 4. I also wanted to pick up another Milani Liquif Eyeliner but they were out of black so I got it in brown. I read somewhere that brown is less harsh on the lower lash line.






6 comments:

Katie said...
January 19, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Looks like we both decided to shop at Target around the same time :) That blush is pretty! I haven't tried any of those products yet.

Shan said...
January 19, 2012 at 4:14 PM

ardell 110 are very natural. love their lashes

JennySue said...
January 19, 2012 at 4:18 PM

ardell lashes are my favorite- the "wispies" are my favorite choice for strip lashes;-) target is dangerous for me, i can't ever get outta there for less than 50 bucks!

Dyno Pretty Pup said...
January 20, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Wish I was in the US so I could visit Target! DOH I cant wait to book my holidays! Cute Haul, I need a party to wear my falsies too! xxxxx

EveryDay Makeup blog said...
January 22, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Great haul! I love Ardelle false lashes. They are not heavy on the eyes at all :)

ohkeeka said...
January 22, 2012 at 7:33 PM

I love Target! I always leave with way more than I intend to get. I need to try brown eyeliner again--I have one and it's way too light.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.