January Jewelmint

I haven't been finding a lot of pieces that I enjoy from Jewelmint lately, so I've just been playing the lottery and buying the mysetery bags. I have been pretty disappointed with the previous bags, but I like the surprise of it all.


This is the January New Year's bag. It promises to have at least 2 pieces of jewelry and then a surprise, which can be anything from a code to a gift card to a Kindle Fire. I got a code and 2 pieces of jewelry. Overall, this is by far my favorite mystery bag.




The first piece of jewelry I received was the Soleil Bracelet. I actually thought about purchasing this with one of my credits, but I'm glad I didn't. I'm glad they included this in the mystery bag. 


It's not a very weighty piece, but it's well made. It looks good by itself or layered with something else.





The next piece I received was the Le Beau Necklace. It's a very sturdy piece and has a pretty duo colored chain. I guess if your fingers are small enough, you can wear the ring by itself. I am a size 6 in Jewelmint rings and it didn't fit on my ring finger. The ring did fit on my pinky finger though but I won't be wearing it like that.


The one thing I didn't like about the necklace is the length. It's midlength so it hits right on your boobs. For me it sits really weird and brings weird attention to my boob area. I think I will have to shorten it.




Anyone else buy a mystery bag? Any recommendations? I'm in a JM rut.

4 comments:

Vintage Makeup said...
January 17, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Thanks for sharing! That bracelet is really pretty. :)

The Teenagers said...
January 18, 2012 at 9:42 AM

the bracelet is gorgeous! thanks for stopping by our blog and following, am definitely following back your lovely blog! :)

xoxo
http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

Pop Champagne said...
January 18, 2012 at 11:13 AM

that bracelet is really pretty! I've seen some great stuff on Jewel Mint but most times it's so-so I find! I do love the items you picked out though they're really niceee

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.