January Birchbox 2012!

THANK YOU BIRCHBOX for finally stepping it up and providing me with an exciting box. I have to admit that I peaked at a lot of blogger's posts and I was overall very happy with the contents!


If you guys are interested in signing up for Birchbox, here's my link: Birchbox I do get points if anyone chooses to sign up with the linky.


The theme of the January 2012 Birchbox is "Clarity" and the idea is to jump start your health regimen.








ORIGINS | Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash (sample size: 1 fl oz tube, full size cost: $19.50)
What if your skin has dry patches and oily spots? Alleviate both concerns with this multi-tasking cleanser.




I love that they included this in my Birchbox. I was just about to purchase this the day before on the Origins website but didn't because I forgot my wallet. It retailed for $10 because it's a travel size.


Juicy Couture | Viva La Juicy (sample size: .05 fl oz vial, full size cost: $69-$89)
This fragrance will bring out your inner girly girl. Wild berries flirt with mandarin and soft floral notes to create a fragrance that's fun and happy.






You guys know I absolutely hate it when Birchbox throws in perfume samples. I don't believe they should count as one of the 4-5 deluxe samples when you can get these for free basically anywhere. But on the other hand I am glad it was a Juicy perfume. I love their scents!


Stila | Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Peacock (whoo-hoo!!! A FULL SIZE sample! Value of $20)
It's time to put down the black liner. This colorful pigment makes eyes stand out and stays put for hours. 





I LOVE when Birchbox actually throws in make up products and when they're full sized, I love it even more. I have never tried Stila eyeliners but the color on this is gorgeous and on top of that it's waterproof and pretty smudge proof too.


VMW Hypoallergenics | Re-Everything: Face-Hand-Body Lotion   (full size cost: $45)
Simplify your skincare routine with this all-over lotion, which eliminates dryness on both face and body in one fell swoop.




This was a very generous sample so I hope it works out. I love lotions that are hypoallergenic because of my sensitive skin. I usually use Cetaphil which is a drugstore, unscented lotion. 


LIFESTYLE EXTRA: LaraBar | Mini Bar in Chocolate chip cookie dough




I'm very picky about my energy and granola bars. It sounds snobby but I only eat Cliff bars bc they don't feel heavy, taste yummy, and has good ingredients.




Birchbox magnet with tips for "mini-detoxes" for your mind, relationships, closet , diet, and bathroom cabinet.  It also came with this cute little card.




What did you ladies get in your Birchboxes this month!?



14 comments:

Y said...
January 15, 2012 at 5:37 PM

The only thing that interests me is the Stila liner. It looks really good!

Jeweled Thumb said...
January 15, 2012 at 5:43 PM

I'm jealous you got the Origins cleanser. In mine (which I haven't gotten yet... blah) it has a Borghese moisturizer - would have preferred the Origins!

adthenshesmiled said...
January 15, 2012 at 6:07 PM

@Y Yea I wish Birchbox would do more make up and less skin care products

@Jeweled Thumb I heard the Borghese moisturizer was like a serum, kinda greasy and thick.

Miranda said...
January 15, 2012 at 6:37 PM

I can't wait for my BB to get here! Good stuff this month! Yay for full size product too!

Erika Lauren said...
January 15, 2012 at 6:59 PM

I had no idea Birchbox sent different items to people! That's neat!

Chelsey said...
January 15, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Aw you got your January birchbox already! I'm jelly lol mine is still in transit. I got the same box as you I think, looks like pretty good stuff!

sunnie's said...
January 15, 2012 at 7:34 PM

This month's BB is really good. I think most subs get the stila eye liner.

Bravoe Runway said...
January 15, 2012 at 8:52 PM

You got a REALLY good birchbox! I was quite impressed with mine this month as well but I didn't get anything full sized. I did get a nice size of face cream as well as a mini sample of Zoya nail polish.

Mara said...
January 15, 2012 at 10:29 PM

This is the 1st time since I've cancelled BB that Im very jealous. Im so jealous of the full size Stila eyeliner. NO FAIR.

Charlotte Pahline said...
January 15, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Ohhh, I have box envy!!! That Stila liner looks amazing...actually, it all looks amazing! :-)

Riya~ said...
January 16, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Thanks for the update love, its always great to see what others received!

The Teenagers said...
January 16, 2012 at 4:02 AM

just found your blog, glad i did! keep up the great work! great post!

followed your lovely blog, and would appreciate if you could do the same to us!

xoxo
http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

G. said...
January 16, 2012 at 11:37 AM

I've got the exact same as you! Check it out, http://gayleswishlist.blogspot.com/2012/01/birchbox-january-2012-and-new-years.html

Lauren Baker said...
January 22, 2012 at 7:32 PM

I love the Stila eyeliner in Lionfish. It's a gorgeous dark brown with some shimmer.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.