HAUL: Ulta, Sephora

I was bored after work one day and I decided to just go and browse my local Ulta. Bad idea. I ended up picking up a couple of things that I definitely did NOT need, but wanted to try.




I picked up 2 things from the Benefit's counter. I thought they were doing free Brow Bar services with a $50 purchase, but I guess that promotion was over. 


I picked up the Hello Flawless powder. I was so intrigued by how fine the powder was and the coverage was pretty decent. One thing though, since the product is so finely milled, you have to be careful how much powder you pick up. Too much powder will look cakey.







It comes with a sponge and a brush.




I also picked up another pot of Boi~ing. It's one of my favorite concealers. The coverage is amazing!





I also saw a review on youtube for the Amazing Cosmetics concealer so I wanted to try it. The box said that it got an award from Allure so it made me want it even more. I've used this concealer for about a month now and I have to say it's LOVE. It's worth every penny of the $42 I paid for it.


If you are looking for a full coverage, creamy, and pigmented concealer, I highly recommend this one.




Last thing I picked up from Ulta was a replacement head for my Clarisonic. I can't remember if it's been 3 months yet, but I like to have one on hand when I do need it.




A few weeks ago, Sephora offered free shipping for VIBs so I picked up 2 new Hello Kitty nail polishes. I couldn't resist them since they were on sale for $5 and LE. 




This one is called Night Sparkle and it's a opaque black with gold and green shimmers.




This one is called Gold Sparkle and it's an opaque gold with slight red sparkles. Isn't the packaging cute!?!




What are you ladies hauling lately? Link it below! I wanna see!


5 comments:

Tracy D said...
January 23, 2012 at 10:35 PM

I never remember when to change my brush head either so finally I did the Jan 1st thing..no more guessing. Until I forget that too ;)

wickeRmoss said...
January 24, 2012 at 5:19 AM

nice haul! love the hk bottles!

Lucy said...
January 24, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I agree, Amazing Concealer is pretty amazing, this stuff lasts forever :)

sunnie's said...
January 26, 2012 at 11:40 AM

I'm so sold on the benefit's boiing concealer.

adthenshesmiled said...
January 27, 2012 at 6:04 AM

@Tracy D That's actually a great idea! I'm def going to use the first of the month and actually write it down!

@wickeRmoss Thanks!

@Lucy I know! I should have saved a bit and bought the little tube lol

@sunnie's I love it for under eye circles!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.