December ♡ Favorites!

December has been a pretty interesting month. I haven't used a lot of new products, just reached for a lot of my old favorites.

My lips have been pretty dry this year and I've been reaching for a lot of different lip balms. I loved these when they first came out and I still do. 


I was skeptical about these Lime Crime lipsticks because of the color selection, but I love this color. It's so unique and such a beautiful pop of hot pink. It's flattering on a lot of skin tones and I highly recommend them. 


I don't use hair oils very often but I got this in my Birchbox and it's perfect for my winter fly-a-ways. I turn the vial upside down and rub a little on my palms then I distribute through my hair. I've used it on wet or dry hair and I think it's amazing!


One of my favorite concealers this year has to be from Hourglass. The color is a great match to my skin tone and the product is really really good quality. I also love that the formula is so creamy and smooth and can also be work under or over foundation. It is a bit pricey though but there is a lot of product in the tube.



This is my favorite single eyeshadow of the moment. I love that it's so pigmented and lasts all day. The only gripe I have is that it doesn't work with a brush. It works a lot better with your fingertips.


I've been reaching for my Smashbox gel liner a lot. This is what it looked like when I first bought it, but there is a significant dent in it now. I like how long lasting it is and how the color is a pure black.


Well that's it for my favorites this month. What were your ladies favorites!? Oh yea, I'll leave you with my kitty picture. This is how he sleeps in his favorite chair. I like it cause he looks like a striped snail.



4 comments:

Katie said...
January 4, 2012 at 9:34 PM

That hot pink looks great! I might have to see about getting that one cause I haven't found a hot pink that I like lately. Cute kitty :)

adthenshesmiled said...
January 5, 2012 at 8:00 PM

@Katie I would high recommend it. They're super moisturizing and very pigmented. They do leave a bit of a lip stain afterwords

Yuna said...
January 6, 2012 at 7:42 PM

I have to agree with the L'oreal eyeshadow not being pigmented on a brush rather then my fingers, have you tried the new "Maybelline color tattoo 24h cream eyeshadow"? Those are pretty good too :D

adthenshesmiled said...
January 15, 2012 at 6:21 PM

@Yuna I have one of the color tattoo eyeshadows and I actually really love it. I'm hoping to pick up some more, but I've been super busy with work lately.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.