Collective Swag: Forever 21, Rocketdog, CVS

I picked up a few things from Forever21 when they were offering free shipping online. I found that I didn't have a lot of winter pieces (aka things with sleeves) so I needed to stock up. How in the world did I get through last winter!? 


I picked up a body con dress and also a pink blazer. It fits like a boyfriend blazer and looks really good with a black dress.






I also picked up these 2 tops from Charlotte Russe. Guess how much they were?! They were buy 1 get 1 free and only $5 for both of them! They're just white shirts with cut out sleeves.







I picked up a couple of things from CVS. The sale items had been picked over pretty well so I only bought 1 thing. 


I also picked up one of the new Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush. I have to say the texture is very weird. It feels like a sticky sponge and maybe i'm using it wrong, but I can't seem to pick up a lot of color? Any tips?









I picked up some loafers from Rocket dog. I wanted them in the color gold, but these greenish colored ones were a little more unique. I was just gonna wear them to work.




Last but not least ... cute kitty spam. Isn't Ceas so cute?! The vet says that he does it when he's comfortable. Sometimes I think he's too comfortable lol




4 comments:

Miranda said...
January 25, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Great stuff. Your kitty is too cute!!

Ashley said...
January 25, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Your cat is soooo adorable! I love it when they do that, they seem so trusting of us<3

xoxo

Ashley

http://textbooksandtofu.blogspot.com/

sunnie's said...
January 26, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Your kitty is so cute.
How do you like the eye shadow?

adthenshesmiled said...
January 27, 2012 at 6:02 AM

haha thanks guys! I love the eyeshadow! They're supposed to be dupes for the Armani eyes to kill eyeshadows. I've never owned one, but I love the L'Oreal ones! Super pigmented and easy to work with.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.