Collective Drugstore Haulage

My town is so small that it takes forever to stock up on new things so I have to buy a couple of things at a time and save up for one of these posts.


I bought most of these things at Kroger, Walgreens, and CVS. Mainly drugstore make-up and a couple of impulse buys.




I picked up the new Garnier BB Cream. I believe this is only available at Walgreens? At least that's the only place I've seen it. I'm gonna do a review once I've used it a couple of times.


I also have a weird obsession with Essie polishes, so I picked up another polish from the Lux Effects collection. This one is called A Sign of the Times.




I also picked up one of the new lipsticks from the Wet n Wild spring collection. I think they're called Mega Shield Lip Colors? They're super affordable at $2.99 and mine has a $1 peele coupon, making it only $1.99! The color is called Peachy Keen. Eh, I found the formula only to be so-so and the stupid tube doesn't twist all the way down. Lame.




I got my hair cut a week ago and the salon used these It's a 10 products. I love the way it made my hair look and they smelled fabulous. I saw these at Kroger and just couldn't resist. I picked up the miracle leave-in product and miracle shine spray. So far so good! It's lightweight and the shine spray does NOT make your hair greasy!




I also picked up a few new other products from CVS. 




I got some some volumizing powder by Big Sexy Hair. I need to figure out how to use this bc it has a pretty sticky texture and I've gotten it everywhere trying to apply it to my roots lol




I also picked up another Revlon nail polish. This color is called Belle. It's just like the other Revlon glitter polishes, but this one has thick silver sparkles.




I normally don't buy things from Covergirl, but these duel ended lipsticks intrigued me. They're from the Spring collection and I believe they're called Blast Flipsticks. I got the color Tease. The color looks better swatched than on my lips. It also stains pretty bad after you wipe it off.






Last things I picked up were these eyeshadows. I already own a couple of them, but I was missing some of the shades I wanted and my CVS actually had a few left in the display so score!






This is one of L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows in the color Iced Latte.




This is Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze on top and Bold Gold on the bottom.




On another note, I'm super excited to see these in stores! One of my favorite chocolates!



6 comments:

Tracy D said...
January 29, 2012 at 9:30 PM

I have been wanting to try the Its a 10 products forever, you'll have to let us know your thoughts after you use it a while!

Charlotte Pahline said...
January 29, 2012 at 10:47 PM

I'm so lame. I love all the products and can't wait to hear what you think of them but my first thought? "Ohhhh, Cadbury Mini Eggs!!!"

sunnie's said...
January 29, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Please do a review on the BB cream. I'm really curious about your thoughts on it.

Che said...
January 29, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Nice haul! Looks like you picked up a lot of good nice new products. I got the same Essie polish and love it, then again I'm a sucker for flakie polishes.

Can't wait to see the review on the BB cream, crazy how the beauty companies here are slowly introducing their own BB creams.

Jess said...
January 30, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Hi! dropping by to say that I have tagged you in the 11 Questions post.^^



http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

adthenshesmiled said...
February 14, 2012 at 8:25 PM

@Tracy D I LOVE the products! Highly recommend it!

@Che I am too! I love Essie nail polishes. I still love my asian bb creams more than the Garnier one.

@Charlotte Pahline haha no i'm the exact same way!

@Sunnie Done! Check it out!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.