Battle of the BB Creams

So I've gotten a couple of similar emails today about each company coming up with their own BB Cream and I thought I would share. I haven't been buying a lot of things lately so I don't have any hauls planned.


If you don't know what BB Creams are, they're basically beauty balms that contain ingreadients that are good for your skin and they have the coverage of a foundation, but feel like a tinted moisturizer. I would def google it if you wanna know more.


This is the one by Stila ...





This is Smashbox's ...








This is Too Faced ...







5 comments:

G. said...
January 13, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Do you know any organic line that does BB creams too ?

aimee said...
January 15, 2012 at 4:32 PM

I'm obviously so out of the loop when it comes to makeup because I've never heard of this before! Looks like something I'd love since i'm not really big on foundation. It always looks like i'm caking it on even when I'm not. Think it's my pasty white skin, or am I just THAT bad at applying makeup? Thanks for checking out my blog today. I appreciate it. More so because I found yours!!! :)

adthenshesmiled said...
January 15, 2012 at 6:09 PM

@G I think Boscia does BB creams, but I don't know if they're considered organic. I know they use a lot of natural ingredients though.

@Aimee I would def give BB creams a try. They're effortless and easy to blend. I hate doing my make up and on lazy days, I slap some on and it's good to go!

Erika Lauren said...
January 15, 2012 at 7:01 PM

I just purchased the Too Faced BB a few days ago after sampling it in the store. It's too soon to tell if I love it or not because I haven't used it that much yet, but so far I like the way it feels on my skin.

adthenshesmiled said...
January 15, 2012 at 9:38 PM

@Erika Let us know what u think about the BB cream. I live too far away from a Sephora to pick up a sample. But if the reviews are good, I might pull the trigger online!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.