REVIEW: L'Oreal Colour Riche Balms

I was so disappointed by Revlon's lip balms that I was disparately trying to find another lip balm that I loved.




I saw these L'Oreal Colour Riche lip balms at CVS and I knew I wanted to try them right away. The display offered 8 shades in a pretty plastic cap packaging.


I've read that a lot of people were disappointed with these lip balms bc they aren't as pigmented as Revlon's, but I like the formula of these better. They wear like a deep conditioning balm with a 'my lips but better' tint. 





These balms are super moisturizing and glides on without a hitch. They aren't sticky and the finish has a nice shine to it. 


These lip balms have a beautiful pigmentation. I think they enhance your lips beautifully and give you the my lips but better color.










A lot of the darker shades show up better on my skin tone. There really isn't much of a difference between the lighter shades so I don't recommend hauling too many of them.


Caring Coral - Nude Coral
Sorry, I some how managed to lose the pictures for this color ... please refer to the ones above ^-^


Nourishing Nude - Brownish Nude





Tender Mauve - berry mauve 





Rose Elixir - darker rosey pink




Plush Plum - Plum berry 





Pink Satin - clear pink


Heavenly Berry - Rosey Berry





Caramel Comfort - Nude Beige







2 comments:

Che said...
January 10, 2012 at 12:47 AM

These reminded me of Revlon's lip butters when I saw them and I'm sorry they didn't work out for you but I'm glad you found an alternative that works for you. Some of the colours look very enticing to buy.

adthenshesmiled said...
January 15, 2012 at 6:16 PM

@Che I thought they would be as pigmented as the Revlon ones, but just being slightly tinted is ok with me. I love the smell of these , so yummy!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.