November ♡ Favorites!

I was not feeling well for quite a bit of the month, so I didn't wear as much make-up and didn't try as many new products as I normally do. So a lot of these products are repeats or more classic cult products.


I also made myself a light box for taking pictures, so the pictures are going to look a bit different from now on. I was kinda forced to do it because daylight doesn't last as long as summer so it was really hard for me to get pictures taken of everything.


Nivea Sensitive skin Toner
I saw this on someone's tumblr and I wanted to try it. I couldn't find it in my local drugstores so I had to order it online. I believe this is only available in Canada? I got it from Amazon and I believe it was around $8. I love the way it makes my skin feel after I use it. It makes it smooth and hydrated. It does have the typical Nivea product scent, but it's not noticeable once applied.


Carmex Healing Ointment
I have super rough heels and dry elbows. Even in the winter my elbows are ashy looking and I found that a little of this balm really helps. It keeps it hydrated until the next time you shower and the texture isn't greasy either. The one thing I don't like is the smell. It reminds me of Carmex, Cocoa Butter, and herbs. Very strange.


Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner in Black
I use this everyday on my upper lash line. It's super waterproof and creamy. I highly recommend this for beginner too. I like this even better than the UD 24/7 Eyeliners.


MAC Fix+
I've been using this a lot to hydrate my face. I know a lot of people use it to set their make up, but after foundation, I've been getting a lot of dry patches around my nose and cheek. A couple of spritzes and it evens everything out.

Make Up Forever Primer in 0
This primer is pretty hydrating and helpful. I find it really does keep my foundation on longer and I like that it feels like a moisturizer. A little pump covers your entire face and it doesn't take long at all to absorb.


Cargo Blue Ray HD Powder in 30
I love the versatility of this powder. It can be worn as a foundation alone or over another foundation to finish it. It's heavy enough that it really does create the flawless finish, but light enough that you don't feel like you are wearing anything.



Nivea Mint & Mineral Lip Balm
I really like minty balms and this one hydrates pretty well. I normally use this underneath my lipsticks and it creates a smooth surface.


L'Oreal Project Runway Raven's Pout Lipstick
I've been wearing this everyday that I have foundation on and I love it. I like that it doesn't dry out my lips or make them flake. The color is the perfect fall nude. It's my lips but better color and I love it so much that I already bought a back up.


Last thing, I am completely obsessed with these mini Bath and Body Works candles. I got these 3 for $5, but they're always having a bunch of deals. I am absolutely in love with the scents too!! I have most of the holiday ones, but the Hot Buttered Rum is my favorite!



1 comments:

Hunter87 said...
December 7, 2011 at 2:22 PM

Lovely favorites!!
I too Love BBW Candles.
~Jazmin

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.