Mail Call: Hautelook, Burberry

I have to admit that this purchase from Hautelook was a complete impulse. I had a coupon for $25 off a $50 purchase and I just wanted to use it. But I was thinking about buying another clipless curling iron. 

I bought one from Hautelook a couple of months ago and I LOVE it. I use it all the time and it makes curling my hair super easy. Cuts the time in half too.

 This one that I got is a little different than the last one bc the barrel is tapered at the end instead of just one size.  I wanted to try it out and see if it does anything different for my hair. The handle is a cute zebra print and it came with a free set of shampoo and conditioner. I paid less than $30 for it and it retailed for over $100.






The next thing I got in the mail was a fragrance sample. I was super surprised by how nice it was packaged. It's the new Burberry Body perfume. It's not really my favorite. The smell is way too strong and rich for me. I like more subtle clean scents.



Sorry it's taken me so long to post this. The sun is going down earlier and earlier these days and it's hard to take pictures at night. I had to get up early and take a bunch of pictures for all the posts I've been meaning to do. Thanks for reading guys!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.