HAUL: Target

I've been trying to talk myself into saving money, but it never happens when I go to Target. I ran there really quick today to buy some present wrapping supplies and I KNEW I should have skipped the makeup department, but I stopped.


There were TONS of new displays and new releases and being the junkie that I am, I picked up a couple of things.




I picked up 3 new nail polishes. I would have picked up more, but these displays were basically picked over.


The first shade is Tangerene Crush from the L'Oreal Color Riche line. I don't know if this is a new shade, but it was on the end cap display and I LOVE bright oranges.




The next shade is from the Nicole by O.P.I line. It's from the Kardashian Kolor collection. I didn't want to buy anything to support them but I wanted to see if this color was a dupe for Deborah Lipmann's Birthday Suit. This color is called Rainbow in the S-Kylie. I bought 2 bottles, one for a stocking stuffer.




The last shade is from Revlon. It's from their Colorstay line. It's called Passionate Pink. I never even knew Revlon made nail polishes in the Colorstay line.


This next product, I'm actually going to rave about. I've used it a couple of times and I love it!! It's by L'Oreal and it's from their 24hr Infallible line. It's one of their potted eye shadows in Amber Rush. 






I really like the color pay off and the consistency of it. When you first unscrew the cap, I thought it was going to be a pigment, but it's actually a pressed shadow. It has a little cap ontop so the shadow doesn't get everywhere. 


The color is a copper bronze and it's a really great base or all over lid color. I don't think they last 24hrs but they last a decent amount of time with a primer. I'm tempted to go back and pick up more colors, but I don't want to be disappointed in the other colors.




The last things I picked up were the new Color Riche Balms by L'Oreal. I stood there for a long time and debated if I should pick up all the shades, but I only chose a few of the ones I knew I would wear. 




There are 8 shades total and I picked up 4 of them. As you guys know, I'm a sucker for pinks and neutrals so that's what I got. I believe these were $5.99 at Target. 


The first color I picked up was Pink Satin, Rose Elixir, Caring Coral, and Nourishing Nude. I'm gonna go pick up the other 4 and do a full review.


If you love your Revlon Lip Butters I would skip these. They're just an expensive lip balm. They're not as moisturizing as the Revlon ones and there is very slight color payoff.


Happy holidays ladies! What are you hauling lately!?



6 comments:

Pammy said...
December 30, 2011 at 1:44 AM

The Color Riche Balms by L'Oreal caught my eye but if you say that the Revlon ones are more moisturizing, then I'd skip these. :)

Tiffany Elam said...
December 30, 2011 at 11:09 AM

I love your shopping addiction!! I read your blog & always feel the need to go shopping on my lunch break- Thanks!

Tiffany
http://shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

Noniek said...
December 30, 2011 at 7:11 PM

Wow great haul. That e/s seems so tempting, love it!

Riya~ said...
January 2, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Hi love,
Great haul and I really love the peach/pink nail polish you picked up! The Color Riche Balms by L'Oreal looks cute, would love to see swatches and what you think about it!

aki! said...
January 2, 2012 at 5:06 PM

You're definitely reminding me about how I want (don't need, but really want) some new polishes. Bah!

Huda said...
January 2, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Aww, Rainbow in the S-Kylie looks so nice! I bought a few polishes from their collection as well, but this was sold out at the time. I can see why it would be, though. It's so pretty! Thanks for sharing this great post :)

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.