HAUL: Ross, Forever 21

I stopped by Ross while I was out running errands and I picked up a few new things. I was mainly looking for Christmas presents, but I was naughty and bought a few things for myself.


The first thing up is these pair of these G by Guess boots. I couldn't believe the price when I saw these and they're super cute. They're peep toe, lace up and military style. These are gonna be great with jeans. The color is supposed to be a worn looking brown.


Best part: I only paid $13 for these!!!










I also picked up one of these body con skirts. I don't have anything in this color and the fit is super flattering. I also really like the little patterned lines on it and the super cute teal color. This was $7. 




Last thing I picked up were these travel jars. I love these because they stack and also bc they're perfect for leftover makeup. I like to cut open my Two Faced Shadow Insurance and UDPP tubes and scrape the rest of the product out. These jars are perfect for that.





So I'm not sure if Forever 21 has been on crack lately but they keep sending me free shipping emails. I've literally gotten one every couple of days. I placed 3 separate orders, but this is just the first one.


I bought a pink bow belt.




A pair of earrings. I've been obsessed with earrings that have details at the top.



5 comments:

sunnie's said...
December 20, 2011 at 12:18 PM

The bow belt is so cute...

Jayme and Mendi said...
December 20, 2011 at 3:09 PM

Love those booties!! Great deal too!! :-)

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Sunny & Star said...
December 20, 2011 at 8:13 PM

Those boots are amazing. I can't believe they were only $13.

Tiffany Elam said...
December 22, 2011 at 10:39 AM

Okay, so after reading your blog, I...
1. think it's more interesting than mine
2. really need a camera so I can do outfit posts
3. have the urge to go shopping on my lunch break at Ross! lol

Tiffany
http://shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

skippysays said...
December 22, 2011 at 5:04 PM

Your new boots and skirt are both super cute! And I've been eyeing that bow belt at F21 myself :)
www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.