Haul: Bath and Body Works

I was at the mall to return some stuff and I ended up picking up a few things for Christmas presents. These are for my mom and my little cousins.


Bath and Body Works was having a buy 3 signature items, get 3 free. It was a pretty decent deal and it was also their holiday event so I got a free gift with purchase.




I bought 2 bottles of the scent Sweet Pea for my little cousin. I got the body lotion and the body wash. I was slightly confused bc they had the same scent in 2 different packaging. I bought the one with a more glittery label. I guess this one is supposed to be festive.



I also got 3 bottles from the Japanese Cherry Blossom collection for my mom. She usually waits til these are on sale, but since it's her birthday and Christmas, I thought I would splurge on her. I got the body splash, the shower gel, and the creamy body wash.




Last signature item I bought was for myself. I bought a bottle of lotion bc it is getting cold and I'm ashy. I do love the scent of Country Chic though. It's very refreshing and not as fruity as the other scents.




I was checking out and they had these little pocket bacs by the register. I believe I paid less than $1 for each of these. It's hard for me to buy pocket bacs because most of them smell really fruity, especially the ones that are on sale. These smell refreshing. I currently have Dancing Waters on my keychain now.




This was my free gift with any signature collection purchase. The guy at the check out didn't seem like he knew what he was doing. He almost didn't give me my gift. It's a pair of their holiday socks with a travel bottle of Country Chic. I believe there was another scent you could choose from, but I couldn't remember what it was.









4 comments:

PolaBerry said...
December 10, 2011 at 4:52 AM

Great haul! You got great deals!

Jenna said...
December 10, 2011 at 6:13 PM

I love country chic, it's my favorite!

That’s So Fletch
xo, Jay

EveryDay Makeup blog said...
December 10, 2011 at 6:22 PM

Buy 3, get 3 free is so awesome! Nice haul :)

adthenshesmiled said...
December 11, 2011 at 5:04 AM

Thanks ladies =) You know how much I LOVE deals lol

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.