Gone Haulin'

Lately I have been on a foundation binge and more so towards the higher end foundations. I have been really wanting to try the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation. It's been raved about on youtube and on so many different blogs. I went by the counter to get color matched and to grab a sample. If I like it, I have a Macy's gift card that I can use to get it.



The sample is so tiny!
Since I didn't pull the trigger on the $45 Chanel foundation, I went to squander my money at Sephoras instead. I think I did a pretty good job ;) 


I swore I would not pick up another one of these pricey YSL Sheer Candy lip balms, but I had to. This Sephora had the color that I really wanted. It's 02 Dewey Papaya and this was the one I wanted before I bought the nude one. Just look at how pretty it is!



I'm pretty sure I bought the wrong color for this Dior lipstick. I was looking for the color that Kate Moss wore in her ad. I knew it was Dior something but just couldn't remember which one lol Well anyways, this color is Miss Dior 343 and it's a nude peachy color.



I've also been looking for a new concealer and this one caught my eye. From the packaging to the color to the texture of the concealer. I love it! This is Hourglass's Hidden Corrective Concealer in Sand. This concealer is super pricey though at $32, but I've never had an Hourglass product that I didn't like. There is also a lot of product and a little goes a long way.



The consistency is really creamy too!
Last thing I picked up was NARS Albatross. It's a cult favorite for a highlighter and I've always wanted to see if I would like it. I love Sephora's return policy. If it doesn't work, you can always return it or exchange it for something better. 


The color is a little intimidating, just because it's bright white. I tried it out and it blends into a sheer glow. I have to use it a couple more times to be sure if I like it or not.


6 comments:

Jay said...
December 6, 2011 at 1:42 PM

I absolutley love the lip colors! How much were they?

That’s So Fletch
xo, Jay

adthenshesmiled said...
December 6, 2011 at 2:20 PM

@Jay I believe they were a little less than $30

Jayme and Mendi said...
December 6, 2011 at 5:13 PM

Amazing haul!!! :) We just picked up a bunch of Hourglass products that we're super excited to try. I am also addicted to the YSL Sheer Candy lip balms. I'm happy to know that I'm not alone!!

Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
http://www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

Donna ♥ Baby said...
December 6, 2011 at 7:03 PM

wow great haul! you got all the good stuff lol. do post a review on the nars highlighter :)

sunnie's said...
December 8, 2011 at 12:04 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
sunnie's said...
December 8, 2011 at 12:05 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.