COLLECTIVE HAUL: Christmas, Online, Stuff

I always feel pretty awkward when people ask me how my Christmas went. It's not because I didn't have a good Christmas, but in my family, Christmas is like any other day. I didn't receive any presents this year and everyone in my family just exchanges money so you buy what you want. 


I posted about the Juicy Couture deal a while ago and the nail polishes came in before Christmas. I haven't used any of them yet, but they seem like good quality.






I also got something from Bluenile. They sent me a gift certificate and I used it on this pearl bracelet. It's surprisingly very heavy and sturdy. 




One of my co-workers bought me some perfume. I don't really like Estee Lauder perfumes but this one doesn't smell bad at all.




I redeemed my perfume certificate from Sephora and I got the Coach Poppy perfume. I wanted the red one instead of the purple one so I might still go back and buy it. 



I was also about $70 points away from being a V.I.B. so I sucked it up and bought myself some more things. I picked up another perfume. I've been eyeballing the Hello Kitty Perfume and it was on sale from $69 to $55. I believe it's even cheaper online right now.








I also picked up a new NARS bronzer, some brush cleaner for my roomie, and some Soap&Glory hand lotion. I also got some NARS Sheer Glow foundation samples.




3 comments:

EveryDay Makeup blog said...
December 29, 2011 at 2:48 AM

This is seriously an awesome Christmas Haul! Please tell us how you like the Hello Kitty perfume. I'm very curious.

adthenshesmiled said...
December 29, 2011 at 3:00 AM

Hey girlie! I LOVE the perfume. It's a sweet scent but not very overpowering. The only downfall is that it doesn't last very long even if you put it on all your pulse points.

Ly said...
December 29, 2011 at 2:44 PM

I love getting gift cards or money during holidays...I always love being able to pick out what I want personally. You got some great items. I didn't know DL paired up with juicy the collection looks awesome.

http://www.lyzhang.com

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.