Black Friday Swag

So I didn't even buy anything I needed this year, I just went along for the ride.


A group of friends wanted to hit Target bc it opened at midnight and one of our friends wanted to go to Belk when that opened at 3am. It kinda sucks bc our town is so small that we don't even have cool stores to go to like Macy's or Bloomies or Nordstorms. We HAD to go to Belk.


We went to Target around 2:30am and let me tell you, it was PACKED!! At this point, the big ticket items were probably already gone so wtf were ppl buying!? I looked around and most ppl had dvds and toys. Really!? You went out at 2am to buy toys and movies.


We didn't buy anything from Target and headed over to Belk, it opened at 3am and there was a huge line! We found out that the first 250 people in the store got gift cards worth between $5 to $1000. We were definitly not even close to the front. The line went around all the way to the back.


The only thing that I wanted to buy from Belk were boots bc they were 19.99. I didn't even get to try anything on, I was literally pushed into the shoe dept and trapped. I grabbed the nearest boots that I thought were cute and just paid for them. If they didn't fit, I can always return them.


It turns out that the one pair were too big and the other were a little loose but still wearable.


The pair I kept were these beige flat ones. They retail for $59 and I only paid $19.99 for them.




The only other thing I bought were these yellow peep toe pumps. Guess how much I paid for them!? THREE DOLLARS!! They were on sale for $4.99 and an extra 30% off. Great deal at Charlotte Russe.


I felt super bad for the sales girl though bc she had to ring up each thing individually and apply the discount individually, so if you bought more than 1 things, it took FOREVER!








What did you ladies pick up on the famous black Friday!? Anyone else have crazy experiences!? Link them below!



3 comments:

Hunter87 said...
December 1, 2011 at 9:10 PM

I did my Black Friday shopping at Toys Rus it was crazy but I was the 8th person in line so I got everything I wanted. As for beauty stuff i shoped on Monday Cyber Monday.
You got very cute shoes!
~Jazmin

adthenshesmiled said...
December 3, 2011 at 5:58 PM

@Hunter87 You were so lucky to be 8th! I'm so jealous. We were so far back in line lol I bought all my beauty stuff online too. So much easier!

★☆AdamAlexMommy☆★ said...
December 15, 2011 at 2:56 PM

i absolutely love these yellow shoes! so stylish, and i really love your blog. enjoyed browsing so much. new follower, and hoping we can stay connected. cheers, from new england!
jasmine:)

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.