Battle Dupe: L'Oreal

L'Oreal Project Runway Sultry Raven's Pout
VS
L'Oreal Colour Riche Fairest Nude


I am absolutely in love with my Sultry Raven's Pout lipstick and I heard from multiple sources that it was a close dupe to Fairest Nude. I went on a hunt for Fairest Nude and ended up finding it in my Kroger. Go figure.










I find the colors are very similar but not perfect dupes. I like the Sultry Raven's Pout lipstick better than the Fairest Nude, bc it matches my skin tone better. I find that Sultry Raven's Pout is more of a berry colored nude and Fairest Nude is more of a pinky nude. The warmer toned lipstick fits my complexion better. It's my lips but better color.




Both lipsticks have the same consistency. It's supposed to be moisturizing, but I find all lipsticks from this line to be a tad bit drying. 




Both lipsticks also have the same scent and taste. All lipsticks from this line have a distinct baby powder smell and taste. It goes away after a while, but it's pretty overpowering at first.




When swatched on my hand, it comes out a slightly different color, but when I put it on my lips, it is almost the exact same. So if you can't find the LE Project Runway lipstick. Just pick up Fairest Nude, it's almost the exact same thing.


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.