Sephora Friends and Family Haul II

This is part 2 of my Sephora friends and family haul.  Sorry it took so long to post. I had it ready, but I just kept forgetting to post it. The 20% makes everything such a good deal that I can't resist.


Make Up Forever HD Microperfecting Primer in Neutral 0 -$34
I have a weird obsession with primers and I really like to match my primers to my foundations. So I have the MUFE HD foundation and I've been eyeballin the primer for months now and the 20% was a perfect time to get it.


I was trying to pump a little to show you what it looks like and I didn't pay attention as I was talking to my mom SOOO I pumped a lot onto my hand. What a waste!



YSL GlossyBalm Crystal Color in 01 Lush Coconut - $30
I originally wanted the color that was one up from this one. It was called 02 Dewey Papaya and it was a gorgeous peachy color, but they were out of stock so I went with the old default! 


A sheer beige nude with slight gold flecks. I am in love with the color and texture of this! It's like a tinted lip balm but glossier. The packaging is also silver not the usual gold color and the band around the YSL logo tells you the color.


One complaint I do have is the taste! YSL products have a distinct smell and taste to them that I can't quite describe. It's bitter and fruity at the same time. Also, the price is ridiculous. I will probably buy a lipstick instead of the balm next time!


Dior Skinflash Radience Booster Pen - $37
I was completely intrigued by this, so I bought one to try. It is supposedly like a primer, it makes fine lines, shadows,  and imprections "disappear". We wills see about this one ... Dior you got me again with your fancy packaging and displays.


It's a pen style that clicks and a pinky liquid comes out. So far, I've only used it under my eyes and I don't think it makes much of a difference, but it was only once.


Dior Lip Maximizer - $30
The picture makes this lip gloss look reddish orange, but in real life the color is a pretty coral. The gloss is not sticky and makes lips super shinny. The doe foot applicator is unique too because it's rounded on both sides so it makes application smoother.


1 comments:

G. said...
November 10, 2011 at 4:31 PM

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog. Nice haul!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.