Products I'm Using Now

I saw this on Don't call me Jesse's blogs and I think I'm going to try and update this every season change. It's the first day of November and winter is rapidly arriving (love boots and leggings but not a fan at all). I'm putting away my summer products and busting out the thicker creams and lotions!


If anyone else wants to do this, like it below. I would love to read what you guys are using!


HAIR


Shampoo:
Fekkai Essential Shea


Conditioner:
Fekkai Essential Shea


Styling products:
Fekkai Smooth Hair Cream, Nexxus Heat Protexx Spray, Sally Hershberger Supreme Lift Spray


Hair mask:
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle, Number 4 Lumiere D'hiver Mask (Birchbox)

 

BODY
 
Shower gel:
 Nivea Hydrating Shower Gel in Touch of  Water Lily


Body moisturiser:
None =( I'm so lazy after I shower and I'm usually in a hurry


Deodarant:
 Secret Oh La La Lavendar (clear gel)


Fake tan:
 None - still got the summer tan

Fragrance (I added this one!):
Chanel Chance, Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

 

FACE


Cleanser:
 Philosophy Purity

 Exfoliator:
Clarisonic, Benefit Refined Facial Polish

Eye makeup remover:
 Sonia Kashuk Eye Make up Remover, Josie Marian Bear Naked Wipes


Moisturizer:
DDF Ultra Lite Oil Free Moisturizing Dew

Night Cream:
,Benefit Facial Emulsion

Mask:
My Beauty Diary Sheet Masks, Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask

 

MAKEUP


Primer:
I match my primer with my foundation cause I'm weird like that =)


Foundation:
 Smashbox Studio Skin in 2.3, MAC Studio Fix in NC40


Foundation brush:
Depends on the foundation, but Sigma F80


Concealer:
Hourglass Hidden Corrective, Kat Von D Tattoo 


Powder:
 Cargo HD 


Blusher:
Tarte Amazonian Clay in Blissful


Bronzer:
Laura Geller Bronze n Brighten in Honey Dipped


Highlighter:
NARS Albatross, Benefit Watt's Up

Eyeshadow base:
UDPP, Too faced Shadow Insurance


Eyeshadows:
I pretty much use different ones every day, but <3 the Naked Palette


Eyeliner:
Too Faced Perfect Eyes in Perfect Storm


Eyelash curler:
Shu Uemura


Eyelash base:
None.

Eyebrow product:
L'oreal Brow Stylist


Mascara:
 Covergirl Lash Blast? I always forget to put on mascara


Lipstick:
L'oreal Project Runway in Sultry Raven's Pout, Dior in Miss Dior


Lipgloss:
 I change this literally everyday and sometimes I'll wear a couple of ones each day.


Nail colour:
 OPI - Lucky Lucky Lavendar (Hong Kong Collection)




If you are all the way at the end, thanks for reading =) I would love to see what you guys are using! 

Stay tuned - more haul posts to come!

1 comments:

Lucinda said...
November 2, 2011 at 12:44 PM

Hi! I'm Lucinda! A new follower of yours, I love this post! I would love if you can check out my new blog http://allthingsgirlyblog.blogspot.com/ and let me know what I can improve? Thank you so much :)

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.