October Favorites 2011!!

It was unusually hard for me to come up with favorites this month. Normally I have them listed way before the end of October and I have this post up within the next few days. Sorry I've been really dragging on this.


I'll be the first to admit that my skin care routine sucks! I'm lazy and I sleep with my make up on way too often (I know it's super bad for you, I'm trying to change). I did love the little Benefit Brightening Trio I bought this month.


It has the facial emulsion, facial cream, and the facial scrub. I don't like the facial cream as much as the other 2 things. It's a little too thick for me and makes my skin oily, but I think when it gets colder, it'll work better. The facial emulsion smells fantastic and is super light weight. The scrub is not HG material but the beads are fine and gentle.




I have been really into highlighting lately and I've found some new favorites. I purchased NARS Albatross and I really thought that I wouldn't like it, but the sheen it creates is amazing. Even my best friend noticed that I was "glowing" differently.




This month has been a candle month. I've bought way too many candles that I don't even know where to start. I stocked up my favorite scent for the holiday ... PUMPKIN SPICE! I love it when my apt smells like cookies and pie 


And I also stocked up on a bunch of BBW candles too. They're my favorite bc the smell actually reaches the whole room.




I've been loving this hair mask that was in my Birchbox a couple of months ago. It's by Lumiere d'Hiver. It's a reconstructing mask and it makes my hair super soft and smells great. I've heard a lot of blogger don't like it bc it weighs their hair down, but I have fine hair and it works great. I shampoo my hair before hand and then I apply mask and wait and rinse.




Unrelated to make up, I LOVE Arnold Palmers!! I usually have one within arms reach and stocked in my fridge. I cam across this at Kroger and I just had to try it. Kinda pricey for a mix, but it's delish.


Arnold Palmer Mix and Vodka

3 comments:

Hunter87 said...
November 6, 2011 at 5:30 PM

I like your monthly favorites.
I too sometime sleep with my makeup on =(
Nice blog Im a new follower!
~Jazmin

adthenshesmiled said...
November 6, 2011 at 5:43 PM

@Jazmin Thanks for the follow! Your Halloween kitty look was so cute!

FancyMuffin said...
November 6, 2011 at 6:57 PM

Thank you for following my blog! I really appreciate it :))

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.