October Empties =)

I haven't done one of these posts in FOREVER!! And it's mostly bc I haven't finished anything and partly bc I never use the same product til I finish. It's a bad habit but I just like to try everything!


So here is my small empties post for the month of October (who am I kidding, I've been trying to finish these products since August LOL)


I got a sample of the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation. I LOVE it. I didn't want to believe the hype, but the texture this foundation creates is so smooth. It's only a light to medium coverage foundation, but it evened out my skin beautifully and I didn't even need a powder on top. Already planning on repurchasing!




I finished up a bottle of Joico Skin Luxe in Sweet Pomagranate. I like the smell of this body wash but I don't think it was moisturizing enough. I also have body wash a.d.d. and I like to use a different one almost weekly. Gonna have to pass on repurchasing this.




This shampoo ... I have nothing good to say about it. I dye my hair a lot so I'm always on the look out for a good shampoo and this one was not it. It's by Yes to Tomatoes Volumizing Shampoo.




First off, the consistency sucks! It's super thick and goopy at the same time (reminds me of my cousin's play dough). It doesn't later well and then afterwords your hair has that dry squeaky clean texture. My hair also likes to tangle after using this shampoo too. As you can tell, I'm passing on repurchasing!




I finished up a pack of these cotton pads. I only show them bc everyone always raves about the ones you can get from the Japanese stores. I found some that are just as good and for pretty cheap too.


I like these better than the traditional cotton balls because they don't lint and don't shed when you try to take off nail polish or make up.


Unforgettably this brand is not the right one. I bought these because the store was out of my usual brand and these suck!!! I'm not sure how many ply they're supposed to be, but if you look at my picture you can see that they aren't even stuck together, making make up removal the worst! Passing on repurchasing this too. Sticking to my usual brand.





What have you ladies finished this month?! Link it below I wanna see!



0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.