Mini Smashbox haul!

I think Smashbox is such an understated brand. Not a lot of beauty gurus rave about it and I don't see that many blogs talk about it either. Ever since my first lip gloss, Smashbox has got me hooked!


Granted, I do think their prices are steep, but the quality is outstanding. I only picked up a few things, but most of these are things that I have owned in the past and loved.




I picked up another one of the 15 hr Studio Skin foundations. This time in shade 2.3, which is one shade lighter than I am now. This is one of my favorite foundations, it applies super smooth and it's also a full coverage foundation.


I like to use this with my Smashbox hydrating primer.







I also picked up another one of my favorite lip balms. It's their lip treatment. My lips are pretty sensitive to different products and if they don't like them, oh you will def know. They will start peeling, cracking and generally just look awful, but I apply this before bed and in the morning, they're soft and re-hydrated.






Last thing I picked up was another lip enhancing gloss. This is one of my all time favorite glosses! It's not sticky and has a sweet vanilla smell/taste. The gloss last a decent amount of time and has a pretty color payoff.







Thats it for now! Anyone else love or hate Smashbox!?


3 comments:

Riya~ said...
November 24, 2011 at 1:36 AM

Great mini haul, I used to love love love smashbox, believe it or not that was actually my first high end brand I tried. After that I was hooked and they would have sales. Now, I'm just a bit settle down with them because they are a bit pricey! I used to have the lip treatment but in pink, I went to a convention so it cost me only $4.00. The lip gloss we have it at Nordstrom Rack for $8 something. I just recently went and purchased their cream duo blush from the In Bloom line and it was about $12, so I got to Nordstorm Rack for their cosmetics. lol

adthenshesmiled said...
November 24, 2011 at 1:53 AM

@Riya WOW! Thanks for the heads up. I didn't realize they sold Smashbox at Nordstorm Rack and I have one right next to my house. I'm def gonna go look now!

MissAshDG said...
November 24, 2011 at 5:22 AM

I love certain Smashbox products

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.