Haul: TJ Maxx; Update

I know it's a little early for Christmas decorations, but I've already started. My apt is covered in tinsel and stockings and smells like sugar cookies and winter! Don't judge meee! I just love Christmas decorations!




So since I've already started Christmas decorating, I've also started Christmas shopping as well. I bought a couple of things for myself and for my little cousins.


First thing up, I found the best deal on this Harajuku Lovers fragrance called Super G. It's limited edition and still available on the Sephora website. I got this at TJ for $19.99. It retails for $45 on Sephora's website.








I also picked up this little set from thebalm which had three different powders. The packaging reminds me of the Benefit boxed blushes, it has the papery cardboard kinda feel. The prints on each of the packaging is so pretty too.


I'm gonna do swatches and a review on them soon! Look for that!




The first one is called Hot Mama, it's a peachy pink blush, kinda reminds me of NARS Orgasm. It's still available on Sephora's for $19


The second one is called Bahama Mama. It's a shimmery bronzer. It's stil available on the Sephora's website for $19


The third one is Sexy Mama. It's a sheer translucent powder. It's still available on Sephora's website for $19.


I got the entire set for ... DRUM ROLL ... $19.99!!! I would definitly run out and check your local TJ maxx! You are getting all three for the price of one of the powders! My TJ Maxx also had the highlighter and bronzer compact in a gift pouch set. I can't remember how much it cost, but I didn't get it bc I already owned it.


Last thing is this reed difuser by Cynthia Rowley. It was only $4!




What are you guys hauling lately? Anyone else have their Christmas decorations up yet?


1 comments:

aki! said...
November 8, 2011 at 1:39 AM

TJ Maxx has been on my list to go to for a long time. I think this will finally push me over the edge to go shop!

Following you back!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.