Haul-er-ific


I haven't been to Ross in FOREVER, but I stopped in before dinner and they actually got a lot of things in stock. I got a few accessories and some sweaters. Fist is a pair of orange gloves and then some tights. I've been looking for orange or maroon colored things like scarves and gloves bc they're my school colors and winter is coming fast this year.




I also picked up 3 different sweaters. I realized that I have A LOT of summery clothes but nothing for Winter. And I don't wanna wear sweatshirts all winter.


The first sweater is a cute white one. I got it in XL bc I think it's gonna shrink and lately I've been obsessed with the oversized shirt look.




The second sweater is just a black knitted vest. It buttons in the front and it looks cute with leggings. I feel like this is something I would buy or see at Anthropologie too. 




The last is sort of a mix between sweater and shirt. It has a pretty stripes pattern. The material is pretty thin but I like that it has a band around the bottom.




I also picked up a couple of dresses from Abercrombie. The style is the exact same, but the print is different. One is a pretty turquoise and the other is a dark pink.








I've already worn the turquoise one with a brown braided belt and a white cardigan. 

1 comments:

PolaBerry said...
November 23, 2011 at 4:08 AM

Great haul! I havent been to ross in a long time! They always have cute things

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.