Collective Swag Haul: TJ Maxx, Ross

I remembered something I wanted to pick up from TJ Maxx while I was running errands today.


I saw one of these Fekkai Hair dye kits the other day that I didn't but, but I did some research online and it seemed pretty legit, so I went back for it. TJ Maxx sold them for $12.99 and when I looked on the website, it retailed for $30. Crazy huh?


I also picked up some more Christmas shopping. I picked up 2 bottles of perfume. One for my mom and one for my cousin. The first one is by Versace. It's called versense. The smell reminds me of sandlewood and laundry.





The second bottle is by Harajuku Lovers. It's the purple one called Wicked Style Love. This perfume is very sweet. It smells very fruity like grapes to me.






I swung by Ross on my day off and picked up 2 things. First thing is a pair of glittery flats. They're pink with big bows on the front. These are by Steve Madden and I only paid $12! I'm definitely rocking these at Christmas!






Last thing I picked up was a new pea coat. I literally have 100 really nice coats, but whenever I see a coat in a color I don't have, I have to pick it up! This coat was a particularly good deal and I was so surprised it fit that it must have been fate. The coat is a grayish white color by Calvin Klein. 



It only cost me $60 and there's a tag on there with the retail price of $250!! I got it for more than 75% off!! 




And just to throw this in ... my favorite candle of the fall! Pumpkin Cream Pie!!




4 comments:

G. said...
November 29, 2011 at 7:37 PM

Awesome, you got some great deals there!

PS: Check out my giveaway!

G.
http://gayleswishlist.blogspot.com

Hunter87 said...
November 29, 2011 at 7:45 PM

I have Steve Madden pumps that look so much like your flats.
Great Haul!
~Jazmin

G A B Y said...
November 29, 2011 at 8:21 PM

Aww those flats are too pretty and the candle must smell so yummy!

Amber said...
November 29, 2011 at 11:40 PM

I love the shoes! Your TJ Maxx is SO much better than mine!!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.