TAG: What's In My Travel Bags

Hey ladies! I saw this tag on a bunch of blogs so I thought I would just follow along. Let me start by saying this, I am a chronic OVER-PACKER so please do not judge the amount of stuff I bring on a trip.  This is the exact amount of things I packed for a weekend at home (I just traveled home this weekend so I took pics LOL). 

Also this post is extremely picture heavy! Just a warning =)

I brought three make up bags and a brush case
BAG #1 -  Tory Burch

I store all my little items in this one.


All my mascaras - each does a different thing, so I pack a few in case. I have Benefits They're Real, CoverGirl Lash Blast (waterproof), Maybelline Falsies (Black Drama), and Dior Diorshow.


These are my primers and eye products.  Starting from the top, I have the Too Faced Shadow Insurance, NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, Milani Liquif'eye in black, Too Faced Perfect Eyes Liner in Perfect Storm, and NARS Shadow Primer.


These are the lip products that I packed. It doesn't look like a lot bc I usually have a bunch of lipsticks and glosses in my purse as well. I have the Hello Kitty Sweet Gloss in Peachy, Dior Addict lipstick in 249 Diorissime, L'Oreal Project Runway lipstick in Sultry Raven's Pout (dupe for Fairest Nude), Hard Candy tinted lip balm and Maybelline Baby Lips in Peachy.


These are the last of the little products in this bag. I have concealer, finishing spray, and face primer. I have the Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in Medium, the UD All Nighter Setting Spray, the Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Concealer in Perfect Nude, and Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer (my HG primer).

BAG #2 - Betsy Johnson


I use this bag to store my larger bulkier items. From left to right, Smashbox 15 hr Studio Skin Foundation in 2,4, Smashbox Hydrating Primer, Bare Escentuals Absolutely Radiant, MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC40, Allegra, Hello Kitty Graffiti Rollarball Fragrance, Misha  M Perfect Cover BB Cream in no. 31 Golden Beige, MAC Fix+, and DDF Ultra Lite Oil Free Moisturizing Dew.

BAG #3 - Victoria Secret Pink


I only brought one palette with me and of course it's the NAKED palette. I also brought 2 single shadows with me. I just got them before I left and wanted to use them as much as possible. The single shadows are by Wet n Wild and it's Nutty and Penny.


Surprise! I only brought 2 bronzers with me. I debated between the Hoola and my NYC Sunny. I just flipped a coin. So left is Benefits Hoola and right is Laura Geller's Blush-n-Brighten in Honey Dipped.


I also only brought 2 powders home. I have my Rock and Republic Pressed Powder in Chenille and my MAC Studio Fix in NC40.


These are some of the miscellaneous items from my bag. I have an asian balm (good for dry skin and allergic reactions), Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler, LipFusion lipgloss in Angellic, and L'oreal eyebrow pencil.


These are the three blushes in my bag. I have NARS Organism, Tarte Clay Amazonian in Blissful, and L'oreal Project Runway in Watchful Owl.


Last 2 things in this bag are my highlighters. I have just recently become obsessed with them, so I don't have very many. The one on the left is my MAC MSF in Rose Quartz, and the one on the right is by thebalm called Mary-Lou Manizer.

BAG # 4 - Crown Brush Roll


I have somehow managed to fit all my brushes into this roll.  Some don't really fit but I cram them into the slot best that I can. As you can see, I definitely over-packed in the brush department.

I will try my best to go from left to right but the picture is kinda tiny. First I have my Sonia Kashuk Powder Brush, SK Angled blush brush, Too Faced Powder Brush, SK Synthetic Powder Brush, Sigma F80, 2 Crown Brushes that came with the case, SK Eye blending brush, SK Blush Brush, and the rest of the eyshadow brushes are either from SK, ELF, Too Faced, or Crown.


Sooooo...


TAG!!


Let's see what some of you ladies have out there in your travel bags! And sorry this post was so long, but I wanted to be through and not leave anything out!


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.