September Jewelmint!

So I swore I would not order from Jewelmint again, but they got me with their coupons! They sent me a $5 off coupon with a free piece of jewelry. I couldn't pick the free piece of jewelry, but it was one out of six and it was free. What can you do?


Here are the choices ...




I'm still not sold on the whole jewelry subscription thing and after the last 'incident' i didn't think I would love them again, but their darn coupon got me.





Both bracelets came in a pouch like this
Payal Belle Bracelet




This is the bracelet I picked out. I really like things that have multiple strands to them. And I must say this is love at first sight. It has a nice weight to it and it's really well made.




Some people might not like it because it's noisy. I mean the little charms sound like bells. But I love it nonetheless.






Corsica Bracelet




This is the free bracelet I got. Honestly, I don't know if I like it. It's super light and feels cheap. I'm pretty sure it will probably tarnish in a few week, but it's free so what can you say? I do like the way that it looks on, but eh not my favorite piece.






I honestly don't think these pieces are worth the $29.99. I have seen some better quality pieces from F21 and that's not saying much. I think I will only buy another piece if there is a great coupon.


Oh yea, the finally gave me the $25 for my overdraft fee.


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.