Sephora Hauling!

It's the that time of the month again ... NO not that time of the month! I mean the time where I do a ridiculous Sephora haul bc I went home and it was 20% off. I go home about once every couple of months and I always stop at a Sephora and try to grab as much as I can. It's really a sick addiction.


I'm gonna split the haul up into 2 posts bc I feel like it would just be too much and a lot of pictures too. I didn't split it up in any particular way, just picked a couple of things here and there. So here we go!




I originally went into Sephoras to buy another bottle of my DDF moisturizer and instead the sales associate talked me into getting a sample of the Josie Maran Protect Daily Sun Protection Argan Oil Infused SPF 40+. I never realized that you could use argan oil on anything but your hair. 


Tarte Blush & Bronze On the Go - $15
I saw this on a lot of people's blogs and I just had to have it. It's such a cute little set. It comes with the amazonian clay blush in dollface and a mineral bronzer in park avenue princess. 







Here is a comparison of the full sized blush to the travel one. 


Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner - $22
I've been on the hunt for a new eyeliner for my upper lash line. I've always heard good things about Smashbox so I thought I would try it. I didn't realize the pot was so darn small! For this price, I could have MAC.




Hello Kitty Clutch - $10
I loved the length of this bag and I bought it so I could pack make up brushes in it. I prefer my brushes in a bag instead of a roll. I'm just weird like that.


Close up of the print
Kat Von D Lip Gloss - $5
This was one of their clearance lipglosses. I've never tried it so I thought I would give it a shot at 5 bux.


NARS Lipgloss in Organism - $24
I've never owned any NARS lip products so I thought I would give it a shot.




Of course they threw in some samples as well.




4 comments:

Riya~ said...
October 27, 2011 at 9:30 PM

What a great haul and you got some great samples. I love the bush colors!

KarenD said...
October 28, 2011 at 6:28 PM

Wow, this is only part of it? You are a serious shopper. :)

Jayme and Mendi said...
October 31, 2011 at 3:13 PM

You got some good stuff! I love Nars lip glosses!!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

adthenshesmiled said...
November 1, 2011 at 8:00 AM

@Riya Thanks

@KarenD haha I have a mild shopping addiction and especially to Sephora =)

@Jayme and Mendi This is my first NARS lip product and so far so good. Love the texture and color payoff

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.