Sephora Friends and Family Mini Haul

I had to return somethings to my mall so of course I went inside Sephora to browse. It was probably a bad idea. I ended up buying something as usual and especially since it was the 20% off friends and family sale.




I didn't buy as much as I wanted bc I'm gonna pick up somethings online. I don't know about anyone else, but when I asked the SA about the sale, she was kind enough to hand me one of these cards that you can use in store. Ask your SA!






First thing up, the Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream. It retails for $32.  I've been looking for an inexpensive eye cream lately bc my eyes have bags and they look tired. I've heard a lot of good things about this one so hopefully it lives up to the hype.




Plus the packaging is super cute and we know I'm a sucker for packaging.




I've also been meaning to pick up a pencil sharpener for my eyeliners and brow pencils. The Sephora ones cost just as much as the Urban Decay one, so I just got it. It's called Grind House. I guess it's supposed to be a clever name. Best part is that it comes with a sharp pick so you can clean it.




Last thing I picked up was the Jose Maran Bear Naked Wipes. I was interested to try these because they have aloe vera, chamomile, cucumber, and vitamin E. They are all natural and free of fragrance, parabens, and petrochemicals. I'm not sure what's in the Neutrogena ones I use, but these sounded like they would be better for me and the environment.




The packaging is pink with polar bears on it. Cute! Look for more posts soon with Sephora hauls! I'm a nut job when this sale comes around! What are u ladies getting!?





1 comments:

EveryDay Makeup blog said...
October 21, 2011 at 11:32 PM

OMG what an awesome haul. I was lemming on that Josie Maran wipes...I don't need it, but I want it. If I do used my FF discount, I will get it.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.