REVIEW: thebalm Autobalm Pretty Fast Lipgloss Set

Hey girlies! So I'm back with another haul/review. I showed this in another post earlier in the week and I have some close ups of everything.

So when I went to TJ Maxx, I picked up these 2 sets of lipglosses. I believe I paid $24.99 for each set and the little sticker on the front says that msrp is around $60. I don't think I would ever pay $60 for each of these sets but at $25 they were affordable. 

These sets look similar, but they are actually 2 different ones. Each set has 5 lipglosses and the colors in these sets are mostly pinks and mauves. I believe these sets were released in 2009 and they were apart of the autobalm collection.



Swift - Clear gold sparkle
Lickety Split - Berry pink
Speedy - Nude pink
Chop Chop - Matte pink
Supersonic - Brick red




Posthaste - Frosty fuschia
In a Jiffy - Nude pink

On the double - Deep berry mauve
Snappy - Deep cherry red
Fleeting - Pinkish mauve

4 comments:

carly said...
October 5, 2011 at 8:31 AM

i always see people post about this brand but have never tried it myself! thanks for posting the swatches some of the colors look so pretty!!

G A B Y said...
October 5, 2011 at 11:32 AM

I love Matte pink!

eji patanao said...
October 7, 2011 at 10:19 AM

hello, thanks for joining my giveaway, im afraid you forgot to follow, please do, your entries will be void if you don't :)) thank you!

Anonymous said...
January 18, 2012 at 9:54 PM

never mind, I found a picture!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.