OOTD: Shopping Spree!

Please excuse my face in this picture. I was trying out the grr look. I wore this outfit to a day trip at the mall and then I threw on a scarf and wore it out to dinner.


Sweater: Ross
Watch: Michael Kores
Bracelet: Jewelmint
Dress: H and M
Belt: Forever21
Scarf: Express



We went to dinner at Nooshi in DC to celebrate my dad's birthday. We ate a ton of sushi. If anyone is ever in the area, check them out. Delish food and atmosphere!


Nooshi
1120 19th Street NW
Washington DC 20036


2 comments:

EveryDay Makeup blog said...
October 21, 2011 at 11:35 PM

Awww...You look really pretty. I love this outfit. It's chic and comfy. I love the belt the most :)

Geesh, you're really making me want sushi right now haha. Belated happy bday to your dad!

adthenshesmiled said...
October 24, 2011 at 1:32 PM

@Becky thanks so much! F21 has the best prices on accessories. I believe the belt was $3

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.