October Birchbox 2011!!

I swear that I have to be the last person to get my box this month! But I was naughty and I already snuck peaks at everyone else's so I wasn't surprised at all.




I actually really enjoy this box just because it had a make up item in it. I prefer trying make up to face products and hand lotions. It's just not really my thing bc I have sensitive skin and a regime that I follow and I rarely change from it.


BIRCHBOOOOX can you please do MORE make up products!!! I don't want another hand lotion, perfume sample, or hair product!







Orofluido - Beauty Elixir
We don't know what we love more - this hair treatment's trio of nourishing essential oils (argan, linseed, cyperus) or its intoxicating vanilla amber scent.




Befine - Lip Exfoliator
A lip healing wonder: Befine's gentle Lip exfoliator sloughs away flakes and cracks to leave lips velvety.




Caudalie - Vinoperfct Cell renewal Night Cream
A rich moisturizer that uses a patented grape compound to exfoliate and brighten skin so that you wake up looking perky.




Laura Geller - Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer in Bronze
This hydrating primer gives you a flawless foundation for makeup - plus a subtle glow. It works on all skin tones.




Extra: Oribe - Shampoo & Conditioner for Beautiful Color
The ultra lux duo doesn't just stop hair color from fading ; it also replenishes dehydrated strands and adds a glossy sheen. 



Here are some other blogger's boxes!


The Stylish Housewife - link


Xtinahayden - link
Bloomin Beauty - link
TIgirlyly Konadicures - link

3 comments:

EveryDay Makeup blog said...
October 21, 2011 at 11:33 PM

You're not the last. I still haven't gotten mine..ugh! This month's package looks good. I hope I get mine soon.

Jayme and Mendi said...
October 24, 2011 at 10:46 AM

It's always so fun to see what everyone gets in their boxes! The Laura Geller and Befine look nice!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

adthenshesmiled said...
October 24, 2011 at 1:31 PM

@Becky I used to always get my box first, but the past 2 months, they lost my Sept one and then this one took forevr =/

@Jayme and Mendi I can't believe you guys got the exact same box this month lol

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.