Mini Too Faced Haul!!



You guys are going to laugh at me bc this haul was unintentional (like they always are), but I was walking through the Too Faced section at Ulta and noticed they had my favorite eyeliner. It's called Perfect Eyes. 

I looked at the color and it's called Perfect Black and it's actually black!! What I mean to say is, I bought an eyeliner a couple of months ago in Perfect Storm from Too Faced and I thought that one was the black one! I've always wondered why the packaging was gray and not black.


This eyeliner has the same consistency as the Milani Liquif'eye. It's a soft coal but this one is super waterproof and does not budge! Trust me, my eyes water all the time.




Last thing I bought was a palette. I finally got my hands on the Natural Eye palette. I believe this was popular a while ago, but I never got around to picking it up. This one actually came with a sample inside.





I took these pictures without really thinking about it, but each shadow combination goes with the ones in its row. I took these pictures in columns instead. Fails I know. And that is also the way I swatched it too. Sorry if it's confusing. 




Nude Beach (Champagne Shimmer with Gold Glitter), Silk Teddy (Peach Champagne Shimmer), Heaven (Matte Ivory)


 Honey Pot (Gold Shimmer), Push-Up (Light Bronze Shimmer), Velvet Revolver (Matte Taupe),
Cocoa Puff  (Warm Chocolate Brown Shimmer), Erotica (Soft Charcoal Shimmer), Sexspresso (Matte Deep Brown)
I also believe they redid the packaging because I have one of the older palettes and it has a little drawer with the sponge applicator. 


This is the older packaging
I actually prefer the new packaging because it's thinner and easier to travel with. I never really use the sponge thing anyways.


This is the new packaging

This is both of them together. The one on top is the new one and the one on the bottom is the older ones. Look how much thicker the old one is!!

And of course it comes with the three cards inside the flap that teaches you a couple of different eye looks.


2 comments:

G A B Y said...
October 31, 2011 at 1:08 PM

I LOVEEEE this Natural Eye palette, must be my favorite eye palette ever! The packaging bugs me though, it's way too big top fit in my bag and even in my vanity, it takes so much space. Anwyay, Cocoa Puff is lovely!

adthenshesmiled said...
November 1, 2011 at 8:03 AM

@Gaby I love the new thinner packaging. It makes so much more sense to not have the spongy thingy in the drawer. And it's slowly becoming one of my favorite palettes =)

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.