Haul: Abercrombie, Hollister

So I know I've done quite a few of these hauls buuuut the clothing was such a good deal, I just couldn't resist. I ordered these online just because going into the store scares me a little bit. Like seriously,WHY is it so dim!? My brother once said it's to hide the price tags (which is true, their regular priced merchandise is ridiculous!)


I bought more dresses from Hollister. These are all springy and floral printed.







I also bought a hoodie from them as well. I love bright colored clothing.




From Abercrombie, I bought one dress. I love how classy it looks. It has a white tank top connected to the skirt which is a polka dotted navy blue.





2 comments:

che said...
October 11, 2011 at 3:47 AM

Ah! The new dresses you got are lovely!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.