Drugstore Hauling!

Its the beginning of the month and I've done nothing but watch youtube videos! I love watching hauls and favorite and I have to admit, I'm a sucker for all of it. Seriously, recommend anything in a video and 9 out of 10 times, I'll run out and get it.


This is what happened this month. Everything I'm about to show you was collected over a couple of days or longer. I did not buy everything at the same time! Then I would really look crazy!


First up, I saw on holly's video that she recommended these L'oreal Project Runway blushes and I just happen to be in CVS and saw a few in the display. I couldn't remember what color she said so I just picked up the last 2. These are kinda pricey for drugstore, they're $10 a piece.




BUT there is really a lot of product in each pan! About 10 grams!


The colors I got were Watchful Owl and Audacious Amazon. The names are from birds? I think I read that somewhere.


I also picked up the Maybelline Baby Lips balm. I got it in Pink Punch and Peach Kiss. These were the most pigmented looking out of the bunch, but I might go back and pick up a couple more to try out. I believe they come in 6 flavors. And CVS was having a buy1get1 for 50%off.








Ulta has these for $3.99 and if you want to see all the colors, click here.




I also picked up one of the LE Jesse's Girl High Intensity Nail Colors. It's from the JulieG collection. The color I got was All Things Girly. 




I also picked up 2 Wet n Wild single shadows. One is in Nutty and one is in Penny. I read somewhere that Nutty is a dupe for MAC's Satin Taupe. These were buy1get1 50% off.






I also got one of Revlon's glosses. This was apart of their collection called Sweetly Seductive. The color is green and it's called Appletini. Not sure if I'm a fan. It's sticky and a weird green color when swatched.






That's it for now! Hope you guys are having a great day!

5 comments:

G A B Y said...
October 13, 2011 at 10:24 AM

I'm lusting after Nutty and wow seriously, a green lipgloss? Weird!

EveryDay Makeup blog said...
October 13, 2011 at 1:15 PM

I love watching haul videos on youtube too lol. Those Maybelline Baby Lips are too adorable!

adthenshesmiled said...
October 13, 2011 at 6:13 PM

@Gaby The color payoff on those Wet n Wild shadows are crazy! And the best part is the $1.99 price tag lol

@Becky I spend so much time lusting after things on haul videos and you should try the baby lips. they aren't bad for lip balms

Elise said...
October 16, 2011 at 7:03 PM

I've awarded you with the Versatile Blogging Award! Thanks for being wonderful!

Check it out here
http://www.basketcasebeauty.com/2011/10/my-first-award-versatile-blogger.html

Jay said...
October 17, 2011 at 12:07 PM

Hey, thanks for following me, and I'm following you back now :)
I really have been wanting to try the baby lips lip balm! I love the colors you got!

That’s So Fletch
xo, Jay

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.