Dang I have a Shopping Addiction!

While I was home this weekend, I did a little shopping. I didn't buy as much as I normally would just bc I didn't see anything I liked or a lot of things weren't on sale. The mall I live by is an outlet mall, so I never like to pay retail in there.

First stop was Bath & Body Works. I LOVE their candles. I like to buy the bigger ones, but they're just too intense for my room. The smells gives me a headache cause my room is so small, so I like to buy the baby candles. I also picked up their new release for $1.


My dad surprised me with this. I have to admit, I was actually disappointed when I opened the box bc I was expecting something from Hermes. This is from Hermes, but it's saddle soap.  Apparently it's used for cleaning leather handbags. The smell is really distinct too.



I just couldn't find any clothing to buy in forever21 so I bought 2 pairs of earrings. I was looking so a pair of feather white ones I saw online, but the store didn't have it.



I bought these to wear individually. I'm prob going to wear one in one ear and a stud in the other ear with my hair pulled back. They dangle to just above my shoulder.


I bought these bc they look like something I would have bought off of Jewelmint. They have a triangle turquoise stud at the top and the dangle part is a feather.


I stopped in Abercrombie and there really wasn't anything that caught my eye. I did pick up a sweater for $12 and a dress for $15.



Last thing, I picked up my free hand cream from L'Occitane. It was a FB promotion a few weeks ago that if they reached a certain amount of fans, they would give away this tube of hand cream. I usually love their stuff, but it's too expensive.




8 comments:

floral beauty blog said...
October 24, 2011 at 9:27 PM

ohh i need to stock up on candles from bath and body works next time they have a sale! that's a store i always forget about for some reason!

styleforlife said...
October 26, 2011 at 6:41 PM

Oh fun stuff!!! We should follow each other. Cute blog!
Do you want to? xxx Emily of EL Vintage

adthenshesmiled said...
October 26, 2011 at 7:08 PM

@Emily LOVE your blog! I followed =)

Lindsey A. Turner said...
October 27, 2011 at 9:39 AM

I love the feather earrings!

Lindsey Turner
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

adthenshesmiled said...
October 27, 2011 at 9:47 AM

@Lindsey Thanks a bunch! Love your outfit with the orange!

Riya~ said...
October 27, 2011 at 1:32 PM

I'm loving all your purchased! Don't worry I have a shopping addiction as well hahaha!

Jayme and Mendi said...
October 31, 2011 at 3:28 PM

We LOVE the candles from Bath & Body Works! They are our faves!!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

adthenshesmiled said...
November 1, 2011 at 8:02 AM

@Riya I'm glad someone else likes to buy stuff as much as me =)

@Jayme and Mendi I love them too! They're slowly replacing Yankee Candles in my heart and they're so affordable too!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.