Columbus Day Hauling!

Free shipping and sales always get me to buy something online and especially for certain holidays, my wallet takes a big hit. This Columbus Day was no different. I know this is a little late but I've been pretty busy with work and other things.


I ordered a top from American Eagle. They were having free shipping and 50% off their clearance. This top came out to be about $7 with tax. I goofed up and forgot to take a picture of it when I bought it. So here's the generic website pic.


It's an off white color and the bottom is cut in a V shape. There is also a built in bra.




I also ordered a swim bottom from 6pm.com. Yes, I know it's getting cold, but this was a pretty good deal that I couldn't pass up. The swim bottom is by Juicy and I paid $8 with free shipping. 


It's actually really good quality. I'm kicking myself for not ordering the pink one too! Oh yea they threw in a Niva body wash sample too.




Next thing I bought was this watch from Hautelook. It was a steal at $30 and it's also HELLO KITTY!! I've been looking for a nicer gold watch and this one was too cute to pass up.






I thought it was gonna be a cheap costume piece but it's actually by Simmons Jewelry, as in Kimora Lee Summons.


Last things I picked up were these shirts from Hollister. I got them for $12 I believe.






Anyone find any good deals this Columbus Day!? And yes I know I'm a tad bit late.


3 comments:

Danii said...
October 22, 2011 at 8:21 PM

love your purchases! the hollister tops especially. great finds :)

Gahbrezzy said...
October 24, 2011 at 2:54 AM

CUTE hello kitty watch =)

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.