Small Haul: Rugged Warehouse

I didn't grab much from Rugged Warehouse, but I did get a couple of shoes. They always have the best deals and they also carry a ton of F21 shoes.


I got a pair of these wedges for $3 and they're by Forever 21. The sticker on the bottom of the shoes said that they used to be $22.80




I also picked up a pair of these shoes. I just couldn't resist the cute flower print. These were $9.99




I found the picture from the website.


What are you ladies hauling lately?!



2 comments:

EveryDay Makeup blog said...
September 29, 2011 at 11:44 AM

wow, you got a heck of a bargain for those shoes. that's really awesome. And they're really cute too!

KarenD said...
September 30, 2011 at 10:39 AM

Great deals! Those booties are super cute!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.