September Hauling!

So since I got paid last week, I've been hauling like crazy. I hope no one minds how many of these posts I do, but I like reading these as much as I like posting them.


The first thing up are a pair of shoes that I've wanted since FOREVER. These have never been on sale and I guess I was too cheap to buy them at full price. My old roomie owned these shoes like 3 years ago and I would always borrow them and I've wanted them ever since.


The retail for $79 at Macy's and all the other department stores BUUUUUT I got a heck of a deal for them at Bluefly.com I only paid $33.99!! The deal breaker was the shipping, which was $7 but they still came out cheaper than buying them at the store.


They came super fast (about 4 days) and my roomie now loved them so much, she bought a pair too. The only thing I don't like about Bluefly.com is their coupons. ALL of them requires you to spend $100 or more before you can use them.






The next thing up are some clothes that I bought from Hollister. This is my 2nd order I've placed with them because they keep restocking things I want to buy and their currently still running their redline sale. It's 40% off online and 50% in stores.


I bought 2 t-shirts . These are going to be presents for my little cousin. What do kids in 8th grade like these days anyways!?



I also bought 2 dresses. I love the quality of their dresses. They always hold up in the wash and when things are on sale, they are super affordable. Both these dresses were under $10






And last thing I got was from Hautelook.com. It's a dress by Sugarlips, Pure Sugar and Jonesy. It's just a tank dress and I bought this in a larger size, but unfortunately it's a little too big so I'm still debating if I want to keep it. Think it will shrink?




Thanks guys for reading =) What are you ladies hauling this month?


4 comments:

Amber said...
September 20, 2011 at 9:34 PM

I just wanted to thank you for posting about HCO's sale! I was able to get my hubby 6 shirts for $60 bucks for his bday! <3

adthenshesmiled said...
September 20, 2011 at 9:37 PM

@Gaby Thanks! They're super comfortable too!

@Amber No probs! I can't stop myself from checking their website just bc they keep adding new deals and more items.

Marie said...
September 21, 2011 at 1:40 PM

Hauls are always fun.:D Loving the heels!:D

***** Marie *****
Freeman Beauty Blogger Kit Giveaway

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.