September Favorites 2011!

It's already that time of the month again ... time for favorites!! August sure flew by real fast and I'm sure I'll be saying this when November rolls around too. I'm kind excited for fall bc it will be boots and leggings season! Yaaaaay!!


I find that during the warmer months, I have foundation A.D.D. and I feel like every time someone recommends something, I have to buy it. Well I got tired of all my higher end foundations and I've reverted back to my Revlon Colorstay for everyday wear.


I'm actually in between colors right now so I mix a darker and lighter shade. Some people might find this foundation too thick, but I'm a full coverage kinda girl. I have reddish uneven skin in some places and full coverage just makes me feel better.




Next thing up is my favorite foundation brush. I can't believe I waited this long to purchase it. It's the cult favorite Sigma F80 Flat top. It's so dense that it's easy to get the flawless airbrushed look.




I don't usually put on eyeshadows when I'm running errands, but when I do go out, the palette that I'm loving right now is thebalm Shady Lady Vol 2. thebalm is such an under rated make up line and it's only getting hype recently, but I love most of their products.


I love the pigmentation of everything and how long the eyeshadows last. The only thing about it that some people might not like is that all the colors are shimmery.





My favorite blush of this month has to be NARS Organism. It's also another cult favorite so I didn't even bother to swatch it. If you haven't tried this, I highly recommend it. Looks great on most skin tones.




Like foundations, I also have a slight obsession with powders. I LOVE my Cargo HD Powder, but this month I have been reaching for my MAC Studio Fix a lot. I'm currently the shade NC40, but I'm sure I'm going to have to go lighter in a month and have to repurchase.




Last thing on my list is not a make up item, but sorta a fashion item. I love these flip flops by BCBG. I got them at DSW for around $20 but they are so comfortable!! It feels like you are walking on memory foam. My favorite part is the pretty design.




What are you ladies favoring last month? Link it below and I'll definitely check it out =)



3 comments:

EveryDay Makeup blog said...
October 1, 2011 at 3:10 AM

Great favs!!! Revlon Color Stay used to be my everyday foundation lol. It's amazing and it works so well and really stays on the face like all day lol.

I also love NARS blush in Orgasm. There's nothing like it...maybe close, but not exactly like it :)

Fenny Yolanda said...
January 10, 2012 at 9:33 AM

great fav one :P
i also like NARS blush Orgasm. perfectly nice ^^

http://ladies-homejournal.blogspot.com/

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Someone, Somewhere, Blogging. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.